AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Needed
today i got a email saying 
Quote:Hello JessicaLoLa

As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have reviewed your profile. In it's current state it is not acceptable for display on AdultWork.com and has been changed to 'Seeking Services'. Whilst it is configured as such it will not be visible to other visitors to the site.

Reason: URL, telephone number or email address in email signature

Our reasons for doing this are based on our Terms of Use which you agreed to before registering with us.

Common reasons for us having to do this include:

- You have not specified any details of the services you are offering.

- You have specified your telephone number, website URL, email address or some other non-permitted item in your profile details or pictures. Specific fields exist for this information and they can be used accordingly.

- You are advertising a service we don't believe you offer.

- The pictures you have uploaded don't belong to you and/or have been taken from some other site/profile without permission.

- You already have a profile on the site.

- You are part of an agency but have not created a Group.

- Your profile is advertising more than one person.

The above list is not exhaustive. You should review the Terms of Use if none of the above apply to you.

If you can correct/amend the problems with your profile then you may change your Member Type back to 'Offering Services' via this page:

http://www.adultwork.com/RegistrationDetails.asp

Before doing so you will probably need to update your profile, which you can do via your My Details Page:

http://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

If you change your role back to 'Offering Services' and do not effect the required changes your profile and associated uploads will be permanently deleted.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email as they will not be read. Please consult the Knowledge Base for further information.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

i want to offer service i check my profile theres no phone number or url ect on my profile 
i done everything what adult work ask me to do
i want to offer service and i only have one profile and all photos are 1oo% mine
Hi, what about email signature? The profle isnt mentioned.

"Reason: URL, telephone number or email address in email signature"

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4