Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Convincing SCAM message
Hi, members are reporting getting this message:

Love, i finded a fake profile on aw using your photos, that girl is trying to steal your customers using your photos, go and report her so aw will close her account!

This is her profile link: WWW.ADULTW0RK.COM/PROFILEID=3042322.HTM

Take down that fake because she try to steal your customers using your photos!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstances do you click the link above, its a scam.

You will first notice the spelling of the message is wrong, scammers can never seem to grasp English.

Secondly you will notice there is an .HTM at the end of the message, AW never ever use this, ever.

But thirdly you will notice it points to www.adultw0rk.com, there is a 0 in the word work instead of an o, they have disguised this by using capital letters.

Be very careful folks.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Cheeky little buggers I seen a girl on twitter posting about this I have told her it's a scam now , thank you for letting us know x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • admin
I had one the other day, and I had another one saying that profile had been removed due to verification issues. It hadn't been as I was on my other phone on aw there and then.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyjones for this post:
  • admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scam/Spam message doing the rounds on AW admin 4 4,203 02-10-2021, 14:46
Last Post: Boudoir_Models
Exclamation Scam message Teen_elly 3 5,878 23-07-2017, 12:28
Last Post: English-Caroline