Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help with verification anyone
Hi everyone, 

we are new to both the forum and adult work itself and just need some help from anyone.

i understand the sites admin are not the same and have read through a few threads but cannot find exactly what i am looking for so apologias if this is a repeat.

We sent our verification photo on monday which has been approved along with photos of our passports which were rejected Angry.

This was only because the edges of the passport could not be seen.

i have now re submitted the photos but didn't send the verification photo as thats showing as completed, we automatically got an email back saying the following:

Sorry the ID you uploaded was not acceptable 

members must be seen to be clearly holding the sign in this image (all edges of sign must also be visible)

please resubmit high quality photo or scan of your passport, driving licence or ID CARD

Now is this a generic response due to no picture being attached as were already photo verified or do we need to do the whole thing again in one?

any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

AONEOFFX