Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emails from ex-members
I contacted a woman on AW and she gave me her contact details etc... but I never ended up using them, I would now like to contact her but she is no longer a member of the site and so clicking on the email simply comes back with "The member that sent you this email is no longer active on the site" is there any way I can read the old emails again, this seems to happen a lot. Huh

Cheers
Nope, the AW messages are gone and irretrievable.
(22-08-2016, 20:40)Ana_X Wrote: Nope, the AW messages are gone and irretrievable.

Sadly, that is what I had guessed, thanks for the reply x
Pretty sure the only way you would ever be able to read that old email is if she reactivated her profile. I have guys who constantly leave and come back to AW. They send me a message and immediately cancel their accounts, but as soon as they reactivate them, I can read the emails.
Yeah, if she reactivates her account then you'll be able to see them again. However, it's probably a good thing in the long run, as if she's not working then she most likely wouldn't want the contact details being used ^_^
Heart WEBSITE  Heart