Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
well i think i will have a red hat what do u say vulcan
(09-10-2011, 13:28)lolo Wrote: well i think i will have a red hat what do u say vulcan

Oh god yes, definately red.

Can my hat have a big feather sticking out the side at a jaunty angle?
of course precious
(09-10-2011, 13:30)Vulcan1 Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 13:28)lolo Wrote: well i think i will have a red hat what do u say vulcan

Oh I meant hats for the ladies. I don't know how to make men's hats lol.
(09-10-2011, 13:32)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 13:30)Vulcan1 Wrote:

Oh I meant hats for the ladies. I don't know how to make men's hats lol.

No thats fine, I know my place Sleepy

Tongue
I made a red hat! Jolly lovely it is too. I was merely the apprentice to a wonderful lady Kate introduced me to.
I'd love to make another one, but need to sort out my business first!

Actually my hat matches one of my bed time baby dolls...... someone could be in for a treat!
(09-10-2011, 14:41)SassyAnn Wrote: I made a red hat! Jolly lovely it is too. I was merely the apprentice to a wonderful lady Kate introduced me to.
I'd love to make another one, but need to sort out my business first!

Actually my hat matches one of my bed time baby dolls...... someone could be in for a treat!

*coughs* it's a beautiful fascinator Ann, it isn't quite a hat yet, but that would be the next step lol. You couldn't make a hat in a day, not possible.
It goes on my head and it's not a feathery fascinator so I love it!
(09-10-2011, 15:13)SassyAnn Wrote: It goes on my head and it's not a feathery fascinator so I love it!

lol fascinators don't have to have feathers on them. Seriously I'm not trying to be obtuse, but it is a fascinator and not a hat. A hat has a crown and a rim, yours has neither.
I know. It's just most people's perception of a fascinator is feathers. Whereas this is just beautiful with not a feather in sight!