Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
It must be nearly afternoon for the early risers
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Afternoon Freddo? Then i shall invite you round for tea and scones.
Morning all been awake since 4 unusually it wasnt the dogs that woke me it was the foxes in the allotments over the road crying and barking
(07-10-2011, 07:40)Freddo Wrote: It must be nearly afternoon for the early risers

i thought u could rise anytime of the day ......
Love it Lolo! Hicky, don't we all get an invitation? Afternoon tea is my particular favourite, although I also like brunch, and supper, and breakfasts at posh hotels - mmmm! Oh, and clients bringing me breakfast in bed - not that it happens very often!
Ooooooooooo I really fancy a nice cream tea with Cornish clotted cream, Lovely!

Since I have been on my diet, not had one, nor many cups of tea either, and a cream tea with water doesnt quite cut the mustard.
I shall be making brunch today. This will include bacon, sausage, tomatoes, fried bread, poached eggs, hash browns and beans. Yum, yum. Not going to start making it for another half an hour yet though.
(09-10-2011, 10:02)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I shall be making brunch today. This will include bacon, sausage, tomatoes, fried bread, poached eggs, hash browns and beans. Yum, yum. Not going to start making it for another half an hour yet though.

mmmmmm sounds heavenly
(09-10-2011, 10:02)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I shall be making brunch today. This will include bacon, sausage, tomatoes, fried bread, poached eggs, hash browns and beans. Yum, yum. Not going to start making it for another half an hour yet though.
Do you provide this as a service Kate? Full english served by a beautiful woman, I think that would be a Builders Heaven!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(09-10-2011, 11:49)digger1967a Wrote:
Do you provide this as a service Kate? Full english served by a beautiful woman, I think that would be a Builders Heaven!

I can do the full english, but not sure where the beautiful woman is coming from lol.

I do actually offer a 3 course meal from my apartment for over night stays. I like the idea of wining and dining someone. It's been a long time since I've been in a relationship and I enjoy making people happy, so it's a win, win. Sadly no one has taken me up on the idea yet, but you never know.