Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultwork App
No point really, any money I make is being stored to pay off my debts, but as soon as I've made my first £50,000 and cleared them I'll be right there.
You and me both Kate!

30 seconds,
23 seconds,
13 seconds,
5 seconds,
Please be Bingo!
will have a look for that one late then.. we are Mac Nerds in this household.. think most things start with I-somthing lol!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
also u can't view or update your profile
It annoying that it's an application only for apple. The iphone is just one smart phone on the market. Nearly every other smart phone out there is android based, yet no
android apps from aw
u are not missing much atx
I tried it again today , and managed to send and receive emails and to make a booking too. It should let you accept bookings too Lolo, but I think it is a cut down version for speed purposes, which might be why u can't edit your profile

I can't even find it... Am I being really dim?
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(14-07-2011, 20:09)jayzee77 Wrote: I can't even find it... Am I being really dim?
No, it's well hidden
start safari
go to adultwork.com

in the very top right corner of the aw website will be a little button that says Ipad/iphone

click on that and it installs the app

I don't think apple would approve something like that for the apple store

Isn't it easier to just log onto AW and accept booking, reply to emails etc.... via the internet on your phone rather than using the app? or is that not possible on the iphone? (thats what I do on my Blackberry)