Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
Yeah that is basically what I'm doing. I need to write everything out of my diary and on to a spread sheet and stuff like that. The rest isn't too difficult, it's just time consuming.

I am being a lazy daisy x
see see knew there were hidden faults lol
Today at the apartment there was a carpenter working downstairs and a lady hoovering in the landing when my client arrived. It was mayhem!
leaves god i just hate trees
Today I hate men, that is apart from my son and the nice man that gave me a much needed orgasm. The rest all stink today!
(18-05-2011, 17:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Today I hate men, that is apart from my son and the nice man that gave me a much needed orgasm. The rest all stink today!

come to the dark side Tongue
Believe me there have been times I have willed myself to like girlies for precisely this reason, but it just doesn't work, plus I know how bitchy girls can be.
too true
My mother
I want to put the hotel I'm staying at in there. I'm on my 3rd room already. Spent the whole day with no internet connection after paying £12 for 24 hour service after being told it is free!