Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
people who start drilling at 5am in the morning
Waiting in for a delivery all day and being told it might still come up to 8pm!!! I've been waiting for my router all day!!!! I'm off tomorrow till Sunday, so even if it does come, I'll not get a lot of use out of it for a while. I wouldn't mind but I ordered it back in the first week of April!
did u get it then kate
Nope, I've contacted Orange 3 times and DHL 2 times and basically DHL didn't follow it up or let me know it wasn't coming after telling me to wait until 9pm and orange told me there was nothing I could do, so ring back in the morning. I told them I had things to do in the morning and could they not call DHL for me. They said I would have to contact them myself. I told them, better still. When I do have an opportunity to get back in touch, why don't I cancel my 2 mobile contracts landline and broadband with them and put the phone down.

I've been here since 8.30am this morning waiting and nothing and there not even willing to compromise, just keep making excuses for why it takes a month to put a landline and broadband in. The 6 months rental will be over by the time they have sorted themselves out.
orange are terrible, i went with plusnet got my router within 10 days with them
xbox kinect since i fell backwards over the coffee table using it
(06-05-2011, 05:49)lolo Wrote: orange are terrible, i went with plusnet got my router within 10 days with them

(11-05-2011, 13:12)lolo Wrote: xbox kinect since i fell backwards over the coffee table using it

Orange and Coffee tables into Room 101 bahaha!

(11-05-2011, 21:47)Louise-Lloyd Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 05:49)lolo Wrote: orange are terrible, i went with plusnet got my router within 10 days with them

(11-05-2011, 13:12)lolo Wrote: xbox kinect since i fell backwards over the coffee table using it

Orange and Coffee tables into Room 101 bahaha!

yes they can stay here till they redeem themselves
My hubby as pure punishment for running out of petrol on one of the busiest streets in Halifax then ringing me to bring him some money cos he had forgotten his wallet so of I has to trot to rescue him it was bloody freezing and blowing a gale
(12-05-2011, 16:18)Emily of Halifax Wrote: My hubby as pure punishment for running out of petrol on one of the busiest streets in Halifax then ringing me to bring him some money cos he had forgotten his wallet so of I has to trot to rescue him it was bloody freezing and blowing a gale

i cant say anything i ran out of petrol on the nightshift once, never noticed the little orange flashing petrol light, i had just started to cross the road when the car conked out, as i was blocking the main road people got out their cars to help me push it into the garage, could have died with embarassment

now i watch things like that all the time as my car takes super unleaded the local garages dont sell it so i have to make sure i have enough to drive the 20 mile to the nearest one who does