Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

room 101
Ah I see. I used to be a perfume consultant (many moons ago) so was wondering what you meant. Perfume can smell different on different people too.

I only wear coco, but I only wear it when I'm going out in the evening, or for seduction (if I'm allowed). Otherwise I stick with deodarant.

It's hard to dab a spray, but I do know what you mean and yes smelling it when it takes over the room can be intoxicating. My son went through a period of doing that with his aftershave.
(02-05-2011, 21:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Ah I see. I used to be a perfume consultant (many moons ago) so was wondering what you meant. Perfume can smell different on different people too.

I only wear coco, but I only wear it when I'm going out in the evening, or for seduction (if I'm allowed). Otherwise I stick with deodarant.

It's hard to dab a spray, but I do know what you mean and yes smelling it when it takes over the room can be intoxicating. My son went through a period of doing that with his aftershave.

i used to develop the fragrances for a few companies very stressful did meet alot of celebs though over the world as they wanted their own unique frangance made for them & no one else

(02-05-2011, 21:21)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 21:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Ah I see. I used to be a perfume consultant (many moons ago) so was wondering what you meant. Perfume can smell different on different people too.

i used to develop the fragrances for a few companies very stressful did meet alot of celebs though over the world as they wanted their own unique frangance made for them & no one else

Cool. I went on a course in Notts or a weeks training with Boots. The other ladies were all a bit snobby for my liking and ORANGE! I really enjoyed learning about the elements though and who would have thought what some of them were made of? Musk for instance.

I really enjoyed selling perfume, but never went for the hard sale, as much as starting up a data base of customers and instead of keeping the freebies I used to send them out to the customers and they woud come back and buy.

It's easy to sell a product when you believe in it Wink

Any famous people you met that you actually admired?
(02-05-2011, 23:08)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 21:21)lolo Wrote:

Cool. I went on a course in Notts or a weeks training with Boots. The other ladies were all a bit snobby for my liking and ORANGE! I really enjoyed learning about the elements though and who would have thought what some of them were made of? Musk for instance.

I really enjoyed selling perfume, but never went for the hard sale, as much as starting up a data base of customers and instead of keeping the freebies I used to send them out to the customers and they woud come back and buy.

It's easy to sell a product when you believe in it Wink

Any famous people you met that you actually admired?

i dont know if i would say admire, i think thats when i found out loads of money def doesnt make some people happy, the only thing i hated about that part was they would come upto u at working saying your going such such straight to the airport in my uniform with a allowance to buy clothes when i was there i hated that part

Someone once told me and I dont know if it is true but I have stuck with the logic and that is if you are wearing they right perfume for you if you cant actually smell it on yourself

(03-05-2011, 02:02)Emily of Halifax Wrote:

Someone once told me and I dont know if it is true but I have stuck with the logic and that is if you are wearing they right perfume for you if you cant actually smell it on yourself

I can see the logic in that and it is probably true. I forget I have coco on when I am wearing it, but then I never over do it.

Another one thing to consider (or at least this was true back in the day that I worked with perfume). If you have sensitive skin, go for a lighter looking perfume. The darker the colour the heavier it will be and more likely to react on you.

Also, perfume has 'families' and there is like a family tree of fragrance. If you like a certain scent, you should be able to find the family of perfume that works for you. I was given a chart when I completed my training and swore by it.

You should never try more than a couple of fragrances at a time either, as your nose starts to destort the scent after that, so you don't get the true fragrance, plus if you smell it off paper, it can smell totally different once it is on your body and as lolo says it should be on a pulse area.

Gosh who would believe that I left that job, must be getting on 18 years ago now.
people that follow u home
My son! The house is so untidy, I don't know where to start.
(03-05-2011, 08:47)CurvaceousKate Wrote: My son! The house is so untidy, I don't know where to start.

send him to me Angel

I will when he gets back from college, please forward address to send him to and don't give him any meat, or he might rebel. He likes parsnips by the way.

Thanks x