Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

If you won how would you spend it
There is without doubt some really fantastic scenery in the North of England it could be a major tourist attraction if only you could do something with the weather

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(07-07-2011, 07:57)Freddo Wrote: I would help others with a portion of the money
then buy a few things for me and maybe go on tour visiting all those areas up north that
not many people go to as they are not really very tourist orientated places
but I am sure the local ladies would be able to show me a good time

And what would you do with the other £3,100,000 ?
(08-07-2011, 07:23)Freddo Wrote: There is without doubt some really fantastic scenery in the North of England it could be a major tourist attraction if only you could do something with the weather

North east and good weather is not a combination that I can ever recall experiencing wooly jumpers hats and scarves in mid August is the normal dress code

Now lay off guys, it has been glorious recently. I've had some great days walking on the beaches, along Hadrian's Wall and up in the Cheviots. Warm and sunny all the way!
hoping it is warm at the end of july so i can take the kids on to coldingham beach.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
The coast line is so beautiful around here. Nothing lovelier on a beautiful sunny day!
It sounds like a place I need to visit!
(08-07-2011, 12:16)SassyAnn Wrote: It sounds like a place I need to visit!

do you mean Coldingham or freezing Halifax

Coldingham seems to have many charms to entice me. Halifax only boasts you.
I hope to visit both one day!
Coldingham is lovely Ann spent many a happy weekend there about 10 mile outside of Berwick you also drive through Eyemouth which has a nice little harbour to get to it.

Halifax has lots of attractions just looking out of my bedroom window I can see at least 3 disused mills and dont forget my quirky back yard which is full of priceless treasures