Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

If you won how would you spend it
(06-07-2011, 08:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I take it you man property to rent, as there is little money to be made in selling it these days.

Yes buy property to rent but long lease commercial not residential. Live in Spain with a £2,000 a week income and no mortgage. I think I could live on that....

(06-07-2011, 08:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: we could call you robo lolo if they replaced them with mechanical bits lolo.

sounds good then i wouldnt have any pain
(06-07-2011, 09:24)wife4rent Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 08:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I take it you man property to rent, as there is little money to be made in selling it these days.

Yes buy property to rent but long lease commercial not residential. Live in Spain with a £2,000 a week income and no mortgage. I think I could live on that....

Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure I could do that while my Mum is still alive. She is a pain in the neck but I would miss her and I don't think she would come unless my sister did. Mind you she wants to live in Tenerife, so maybe we could all do that.
(06-07-2011, 11:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Mind you she wants to live in Tenerife, so maybe we could all do that

With £3.2 Mi££ion in your pocket not sure she would refuse
I would help others with a portion of the money
then buy a few things for me and maybe go on tour visiting all those areas up north that
not many people go to as they are not really very tourist orientated places
but I am sure the local ladies would be able to show me a good time
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

There is a pretty little park in Halifax with a boating lake and childrens steam train a definate must for any roaming tourist and actually its not that far from me Feddo
I have a shiny, new Sainsburys being built near by.
No, seriously 10 mins outside Newcastle you have the most amazing rolling scenery in several direction and wilderness in another. I love the windswept wilderness!
Windswept wilderness? Is that the Bigg market?
that could mean anywhere in scotland
Bigg Market is more scream banshees I think. I was thinking of the wilds of Northumberland.