Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

You first punt/punter
Guys can you remember the first ever time you ever visited one of us naughty ladies?
Was it a good or bad experience?
Ladies can you recall who your first gentleman caller was, and was it a good session?
Mine was an out call through an agency to a guy in mopeth I can remember being parked in morpeth train station car park about an hour before I was due absolutely shitting myself
Mine was someone who booked for an hour, then asked me to spend the night and took me to dinner! Not bad for a first timer! We got on really well and it was fun, he was a regular for a while until his wife found out.
Mine was shite lol, not saying any more about it.
So things have upwardly progessed then I take it Kate
yes I quickly learnt to say NO! and not taking any shit lol. I think some guys prey on newbies and sadly I was very green when I started and let the one hour booking stretch to 3 and he tried to get me drunk against my will and put coke on my lady garden after I refused to use any with him. He was taking the piss big time and I let him.

Never happened again since and won't either.
Surprised you carried on after that you are right guys do pray on newbies that is one of the reasons that i dont like the new member alert facility on aw you get bombarded with cranks I no I did but at least I had years of newspaper advertising behind me to suss them out it must be really hard for new girls with no experience behind them to suss the wankers out
The problem is Emily at that point I really needed the money as I was about to lose my home and I didn't want a bad review. He had booked me via AW.
thats what I mean Kate they prey on newbies suppose i have been lucky in the way I have progessed over the years but hats of to you first punter a complete twat and look at you now I just hope new girls ead things like this and take our experience onboard
(06-07-2011, 00:29)Emily of Halifax Wrote: thats what I mean Kate they prey on newbies suppose i have been lucky in the way I have progessed over the years but hats of to you first punter a complete twat and look at you now I just hope new girls ead things like this and take our experience onboard

To true! The second one was worse as he stank lol. I drove all the way to birmingham for a one hour booking that ended as a 2 hour booking with the smelliest man in the world and I was too embarrased to ask him to wash himself.

You soon learn lol

Never see smelly men!
No means No and if they don't listen... Kick them out or leave!
Money up front!
Mine was with a lady I found in the local paper
it was nearly enough to put me of
but it did not she was so mechanical and no she was not a blow up doll
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your best punt/punter MrSmith767 66 91,713 13-07-2011, 16:29
Last Post: abcdef