Qries

Retirement
Such an image I have in my head now you would not believe
hurry up august till i can go on a diet lol
Its probably not far out Emily

Think of your worst nightmare
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Trying not to Freddo having my lunch and trying not to let anything spoil it
Personally I don't want to get to the point when I don't want to do it any more. I'd rather stop on a high and for me (at least how I feel today) I could not enter into a relationship while doing this, so it's one or the other and although I may have been single for 11 years now. I'm not sure that is how I want the rest of my life to be. I have a lot of love inside me and I keep brushing it over these poor clients who keep getting confused and think they love me back.

It's dangerous lol.
(04-07-2011, 13:20)Freddo Wrote: It was when I first started punting before the internet you had to rely on the local papers I had been to one place a few times so went back
the maid took my money and showed me into this room the lady in the room had long black hair and was wearing what only can be described as a tent canvas
It was before I became a man and would have left with or without my donation
So thought I will have a go so I tried speaking to her and that resulted in her giving me a condom
and not speaking at all after all she was reading a book and crunching a kingsize bag of boiled sweets at the same time So I gave it a go and she did not move a muscle it was horrible I still have nightmares now I cannot watch Jaws

Crikey Freddo - I reckon that has to be a worst nightmare but I cant help but chuckle at your misfortune Big Grin (Sorry!)
I do not mind Monty its probably my own fault anyway
When I first started punting I lacked the abiity to walk away
I still have that problem now on occasions wish I was more in control sometimes
but every experience is memorable wether it is good or bad
sometimes I feel like I live in a area awash with more bad than good wgs

Freddo, personally I would much rather a client walked away if he did not fancy me than follow through out of a misguided idea that he should. I need to be desired to do my job and will openly admit that when I'm given the green light and told that I'm sexy etc I do react accordingly and I guess generally feel more relaxed and keen to not let them down.

I can't bare the idea of just going through the motions and would rather give the money back or have the guy admit that it isn't for him than struggle through a session that wasn't working. I would actually find that quite upsetting.
(07-07-2011, 09:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Freddo, personally I would much rather a client walked away if he did not fancy me than follow through out of a misguided idea that he should. I need to be desired to do my job and will openly admit that when I'm given the green light and told that I'm sexy etc I do react accordingly and I guess generally feel more relaxed and keen to not let them down.

I can't bare the idea of just going through the motions and would rather give the money back or have the guy admit that it isn't for him than struggle through a session that wasn't working. I would actually find that quite upsetting.

There are a lot of ladies out there who just go through the motions.
Just in it for the money springs to my mind

I would always return to a lady that enjoys our time together

they shouldnt be doing it then if they just go through the motions