Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Retirement
Retire when you are no longer interested in what you do
If you cannot muster the interest to face the day its time to give up
age has nothing to do with it
I have seen a fair few older ladies that should stay around for as long as possable
on the other side of the coin I have seen a fair few youngsters that made me wish they had retired before I saw them

So keep going ladies until interest or juices desert you
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

think i'll be in a coffin then freddo
(04-07-2011, 11:11)lolo Wrote: think i'll be in a coffin then freddo

Now that puts a whole new meaning to the phrase "its like shagging a corpse"Big Grin

(04-07-2011, 11:26)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 11:11)lolo Wrote: think i'll be in a coffin then freddo

Now that puts a whole new meaning to the phrase "its like shagging a corpse"Big Grin

def not a corpse when i get shagged more like a screaming blancmange rofl
In my early days of punting before having the guts to walk out or turn my back

I thought I visited a corpse or was it a beached whale anyway thats another story

Dont leave us in suspense Freddo you have to tell us about the corpse and beached whale now
yes go on
It was when I first started punting before the internet you had to rely on the local papers I had been to one place a few times so went back
the maid took my money and showed me into this room the lady in the room had long black hair and was wearing what only can be described as a tent canvas
It was before I became a man and would have left with or without my donation
So thought I will have a go so I tried speaking to her and that resulted in her giving me a condom
and not speaking at all after all she was reading a book and crunching a kingsize bag of boiled sweets at the same time So I gave it a go and she did not move a muscle it was horrible I still have nightmares now I cannot watch Jaws

thats terrible christ
You should have been there