Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Glory hole facilities.
I see a few adverts for the glory hole, and it seems to be something that appeals to those who are in a bit of a hurry, but dont you wonder exactly whom is on the other side of the wall.

I would not be intrested, but am fascinated by those who have done so.
for all i love oral, its not something i could do i dont think
(29-04-2011, 14:32)kenny m Wrote: I see a few adverts for the glory hole, and it seems to be something that appeals to those who are in a bit of a hurry, but dont you wonder exactly whom is on the other side of the wall.

I would not be intrested, but am fascinated by those who have done so.

could be a jam tart on the other side lmao

LOL, I think If I knew that this was the case, I would have to scrub my penis in bleach to get all remains removed....ouch.
i know it's for anonymity but from a guys view I'd like to know whose lips were around my dick

Sent from my iPod touch
And how could you prove it was in someone's mouth.
(29-04-2011, 19:50)kenny m Wrote: And how could you prove it was in someone's mouth.

I think u would be able to feel the difference would u not
If you dont see what is used, how can you tell it is a mouth, maybe a piece of sponge with the hole cut out could be used, as I would imagine the guy would be wanting to think the best of the situation.
if a guy couldn't distinguish between a sponge or a mouth he doesn't deserve to have his cock sucked at all, he should just stick to pamela

I like to see who the cock is attached to
Honestly. you would not believe how bad some blow jobs can be, a sponge would be a vast improvment on some of the techniques.
(30-04-2011, 00:15)kenny m Wrote: Honestly. you would not believe how bad some blow jobs can be, a sponge would be a vast improvment on some of the techniques.

christ thats terrible

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glory Hole hbkss19 5 18,910 12-06-2014, 00:04
Last Post: luv2fuc