Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

condemning services
I don't know how you did it. I'd had 2 siestas by then. Hope your wobble wasn't too bad. You OK?
(01-07-2011, 22:37)lolo Wrote: been trying to encourage a newbie to join who is very nervous, anyway to cut a long story short he asked why when i preach on about why he should use condoms that some members on the forum offer bareback
tried to explain that is their death sentence & it certainly isnt mine or mostly everyone else on the forums opinions

Personally I hate and try and avoid any topic discussing bareback. it is very inflammatory and does forums no good to discuss it. The reason is those against always shout loudest and will endeavour to bring it up at every instance.

Yes it is a death sentence and we are all serving the same. You choose to live your life as you do and you live as long as you are able. many people smoke, I have known a few people that have died of cancer, last year a partner of a friend of ours died at the age of 41 through cancer. No life at all.

I personally would not do many services that others offer, I find the idea of rimming totally disgusting. That said, on another forum they had a poll re bareback. The interesting thing was the amount of guys that would be happy to visit a girl that offered bareback, I find that very strange, they would also be happy to perform RO on the girl. Bearing in mind that the girl may have just been with a client BB should that not be a disgusting thought to the usual straight male? it is a strange world we live in and I have always admitted to offering BB. Which, as above, makes it easy for clients to avoid should they wish too. I have known girls who do not do it but are happy to do it with those that want.

With the above rant aside........

I do not think anybody should be encouraged to join a forum, they either will or they will not, if they do and they want to they will contribute. It is hypocritical in a world that is not 100% accepted by the normal society to proclaim that what they do is ok but I would not do that, as I just did above... LOL
first of all if a girl offers bearback,...i think of it as if a client was seeing me for bareback, youve no idea where the hell hes been dipping it before you....and if the girl has any sort of idea of sti's and all that other crap,..

just gives me shivers thinking about it,...make me feel greasy ugh
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

i have encouraged a few members to join merely so they get a better understanding of my personality & who i am, had alot of guys that i have met that want to rewrite my profile for me as its too direct & blunt & shows me a crabbit bitch but thats down to me as im utter crap at writing about myself & prefer to state the facts

through this forum i have met many people from as far south as st ives who i would probably never have met before, they maybe lurkers but i have had great in depth pm discussions with them & the meets have been fantastic

so really i dont mind if members lurk at all
(02-07-2011, 10:32)lolo Wrote: i have encouraged a few members to join merely so they get a better understanding of my personality & who i am, had alot of guys that i have met that want to rewrite my profile for me as its too direct & blunt & shows me a crabbit bitch but thats down to me as im utter crap at writing about myself & prefer to state the facts

through this forum i have met many people from as far south as st ives who i would probably never have met before, they maybe lurkers but i have had great in depth pm discussions with them & the meets have been fantastic

so really i dont mind if members lurk at all

If you want any help with it, I'd be happy to help out, I love doing stuff like that.

Kx
It's fine Kate I love how it annoys some people
If you can afford to have people walk away then enjoy, but you could be losing good money.
it just means i see the people i will get on with the best
(02-07-2011, 10:46)lolo Wrote: it just means i see the people i will get on with the best

I think we would all like to have that scenario and it is good to encourage people to join and there is nothing wrong with people lurking, as long as it is not round the back of my garden...

I do not understand why anybody would be nervous of joining an internet forum, if you lurk then nobody will really no you are there and if you post here, it is about one of the friendliest of them all.

Sarah
(02-07-2011, 11:26)wife4rent Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 10:46)lolo Wrote: it just means i see the people i will get on with the best

I think we would all like to have that scenario and it is good to encourage people to join and there is nothing wrong with people lurking, as long as it is not round the back of my garden...

I do not understand why anybody would be nervous of joining an internet forum, if you lurk then nobody will really no you are there and if you post here, it is about one of the friendliest of them all.

Sarah

i have met a few from here plus a few of their partners that i dont have a clue who they are which intrigues me