Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Question for the guys
Wow isn't that a bit freaky? How do you know and what are they putting in the water down there?
gillingham, chatham, canterbury, dover is the 4 biggest kent callers
How do you know? I don't do much in the way of calls, even now as it is difficult with the kevin around.
cause their location comes up on my phone, its to stop anything illegal being said so tracers go on calls
kevin is that what he is turning into
Nobody understands him at the moment, least of all me! I'm doomed!
dont worry that will disappear, think mine is spying on me as i left around 2:15am for a booking he texts 10 minutes later where do u think u are going
lol that is why I don't do evening calls unless I have a good amount of notice and can pop over to the apartment earlier and make out like I'm off to the pub with friends.

He got kicked out of college while I was away on tour. He doesn't like it that I expect him to go get a job or an apprentership when he considers himself to be on his Summer hols now.
think is we are not even in the same house, must be quieter getting in tyson

is he out altogether now
Yep no going back now, they don't want him and he was happy about it, didn't know why I was upset. I told him it was more about how he was removed rather than the fact he has left. It doesn't look good. If he had chosen to leave because he wanted a change of direction, then that is one thing, but to be kicked out and then look else where, well how do they know he really wants to be where ever he goes next? It could be he is the same again with bad timing keeping.
thats very true mine was supposed to start in sept but now is thinking of going back to dubai as he can make 2500k a week there, not that i have saw any of it