Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Question for the guys
My answer would be yes, it can be addictive but an addiction which, for me, is automatically controlled by availability of funds. Not that it isn't easy to cope with the withdrawal symptoms! I would also agree with those who say that they become "addicted" to one or two particular ladies. I recently met a lovely woman through AW and ended up visiting her 3 times in 3 days - definitely addictive! What really makes it addictive though is the opportunity of choosing the woman you want to meet and knowing that you WILL end up having sex with her - that to me is the biggest buzz.
(02-07-2011, 20:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think Pan wants to be the chief Field Report reviewer lol, he's going to have enough to write soon.

An empty section on a site with many contributing members is just plain wrong. I'm the type of person who has no problem with going first.

As for many field reports to write, I sure hope so. I Just have to find out today from my Consultant, just how bad the cruciate ligament problems are in my right knee Confused. Luckily, while I'm there. I can ask him to take a look at where one of the horses floored me with a full on buck-kick, just an couple of inches above my left knee Dodgy. Any lower and I wouldn't have one. As it is I just need to know how big a tear or rupture I have.
Still, love him and I could never hold it against him Rolleyes.

On crutches at the moment, any problems with disabled clients?
I don't think that's a problem to anyone pan
It is definately an addiction you just keep going until you find a wg that floats your boat
I have been lucky found a few but I have also found a lot of time waisters
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

freddo will u tell us about the timewasters from a guys point of view
I find that it gets addictive if you find a girl that you realy get on with on both a physical and mental level. You know sometimes when it just clicks and feels so right and natural, it was like that a couple of weeks ago when I was up in Bristol and met this girl and now I can't wait until the next time I am up there in about 10 days I think I booked the next appointment within a few hours of getting back home.. And the only thing that controls it is the bank balance.
Lolo

Timewaisters are male and female are similar
A lady will go through all the process of sorting you out with a time and a place
and when you get there there phone is not switched on

The funniest one I ever had was visiting a young lady about 15miles from me when I arrived in the car park where she told me to park. I rang her and this is no word of a lie she picked up her phone and said
"I have earn't enough today I am going shopping now"

There are lots of established ladies that let you down from time to time
One of mine was visiting a lady in a hotel she took the booking and I accepted in good faith
the booking started at 11am and was supposed to go on until 1pm
after holding me up for 20mins before the booking I got in at 1120 not a problem I did not mind
But the crunch came at 1145 when the maid tried coming in and guess what she had to vacate the room by midday i was so surprised I just left

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

ffs unbelievable some people
(04-07-2011, 05:55)Pan Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 20:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think Pan wants to be the chief Field Report reviewer lol, he's going to have enough to write soon.

An empty section on a site with many contributing members is just plain wrong. I'm the type of person who has no problem with going first.

As for many field reports to write, I sure hope so. I Just have to find out today from my Consultant, just how bad the cruciate ligament problems are in my right knee Confused. Luckily, while I'm there. I can ask him to take a look at where one of the horses floored me with a full on buck-kick, just an couple of inches above my left knee Dodgy. Any lower and I wouldn't have one. As it is I just need to know how big a tear or rupture I have.
Still, love him and I could never hold it against him Rolleyes.

On crutches at the moment, any problems with disabled clients?

Disability is such a hard one to answer. It's one of those words that encompasses so much variety and meanings. I have put on some profiles that I am not disabled friendly as I work 2 floors up and I don't have any training in how to deal with some disabilities, but of course I do and have seen people with disabilities. I have seen a blind man and a man who had a heart attack in his 20s and has a pace maker. It did affect his motor skills but his brain has not suffered too much and he has a wicked sense of humour.

I really think it is a blanket word that is impossible to answer and you're either saying no when you mean 'if I can' or yes when you really should be saying 'if I can'.

I would describe yours as a minor disability Pan or hopefully for you a temporary one, but it would still depend on your ability to climb my stairs lol.
While the kick knee heals, I'll just have to use my third leg Kate Wink