Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP
SCREENSHOTS OF A FAKE GROUP THAT ARE STALKING THESE FORUMS AND POSING AS DAILYPAY TO TRICK PEOPLE INTO SHARING PASSWORDS-BANK DETAILS ETC. Oh didn't realise I was shouting but shouting would be the least of these lowlifes worries if I caught up with them lol

More info on my previous thread. My very 1st thread as well! I should have followed my gut and and told them to do one. I can't believe I was sucked in, I'm the most suspicious, non trusting type there is! You live and learn I suppose & I'm a massive believer in karma coz me & that bitch have a lot in common :Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

They have my account! I got an email from support@clubdailypay.com, after a few emails back and forth sorting out the details I joined but I mistakenly thought it was daily pay from these forums! My first pay from them was a disaster, they kept telling me it had been sent but it NEVER arrived here, I sent them screenshots of my bank to prove it, they said they cant do anything about it but then my account disappeared, I asked aw what happened my account and they said it was self deactivated, I send my ID to reactivate it and when I login all my previous transfers have now been changed to the name, sort code and account number of someone else! I asked aw to change them or delete them but they said they cant because the group own the credits. I have been messaging aw for 3 days now trying to sort this out and this morning my account is missing again! I have been searching the internet for information about these people to give to the police but its like they appeared overnight and they have stopped replying to my emails.

This is my only income source, all I want is my profile back but it seems I have lost ALL rights to my own profile and MY credits that I EARNED! How can aw alow this to happen!!
It's really scary how many people overlook the fact that Group owners are given (by you, when you sign your profile over) control of your profile.

Were they to intervene, they would be making a mockery their own T&C's.

Get yourself re-established asap & cut your losses. I wrote a very basic guide how to do this: https://kinkydirtybitch.me/2012/07/22/ge...ork-group/
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch for this post:
  • admin
That's the worst part of it for me kinkydirtybitch, the fact that I willingly handed over my details like a mug. I don't know if you read my first thread regarding my situation or not but these people are very clever. Within 30 minutes of me registering here I received an email from them obviously pretending to be from the daily pay I was going to join on here, they must visit these forums and look for people to con.

Luckily it looks like I have my profile back, I've been to my bank so there's no way they will be able to get into my account and it looks like I've only lost £60. Your situation sounds like a complete nightmare mistress eve, I agree about cutting your losses and starting again. Set up a new profile and put it down to experience, I will never be as gullible again.
Hello,

We don't want to make a habit of posting here since we don't feel it appropriate as this forum is being run by another Group Manager, but we feel we need to clear the air as you're spreading lies and misinformation, even though we have clearly explained everything to you via email, yet you still feel the need to tell a one sided story to anyone who will listen.

First of all, we never claimed to be Adultwork's Finest Performers, or to be affiliated with this forum, as it says in the emails you've screenshot, we are 'A' dailypay service. There are many companies who offer daily pay services, all with a similar structre. What you have essentially done is gone to Tesco and gotten angry because you thought you were in Asda. You receive the same services, just from another provider.

Secondly, in order for you to be part of ANY group on Adultwork, you will need to give over your username and password, that is the only way the group admin will add you to their group. We are not "after" you, this is just how Adultwork has made their system. The same goes for your bank account. In order to pay you, we need your details otherwise how do we know where the money goes? Go to any other group and you'll need to hand over the same information.

Third, you did not lose £60 at all, you were paid daily for a 6% fee, however as we have removed the VAT, that essentially makes our service free. Here's a breakdown of what you made during the two days you were with us.

Day 1: You made 67.49 credits, we take 6%, leaving you with £40.19. This is what you were paid.
Day 2: You made 143.84, we take 6%, leaving you with £84.86. This is what you were paid.

Finally, if you wanted to leave our service for any reason, all you had to do was email us. Instead, you didn't bother to contact us, you chose to go on an abusive rampage, private messaging our and calling them, as well as us, the C word. These were members who had nothing to do with you.

Also, you then decided to change all your profile information, filling it with threatening statements to come to the Netherlands to inflict physical violence upon one of our members. Who, for your information, felt so intimidated that she contacted us asking if she should contact the police.

Last of all, this is for the Admin, we have no problem releasing people from our group as long as they don't have a negative balance, meaning, they took out an advance payment from us (which has not been paid back). If a model does have a negative balance, we'll hold the model until we receive the necessary credits, then they are free to leave. All we ask is that they let us know they wish to leave. As Scarlett has proven, this isn't always they case, as they tend to leave us in the dark and go straight to you. If you (Admin), or any model needs to sort something out, particularly with our group membership, we're just an email away.

@Mistress_Eve, we are a small group, we know all of our members, your story doesn't match any experience we've had. We've never had any of our girls sending us screenshots of their bank before. You're not one of ours. We talk a lot during the week with the girls we have, and we know in detail any issues they have, yours isn't one of them. However, if you're actually one of our members, you know how to contact us to resolve the issue.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ClubDailyPay for this post:
  • admin
My VAT page said:

(edited by admin)

I have documented everything I could find about you. You say its free dailypay but its not, the VAT is free and then you charge 6% for your service, if its free then that means you dont make money from us? VAT is exempt as its business 2 business in the EU but between me and you its not exempt, so when you hit the NL threshold for VAT then you will have to charge me and the others VAT for your service ontop of your charge so how can it ever be "free" unless you never plan on growing?

The group name is Adultwork's Daily Pay - FREE DAILY PAY, its nothing like being in tesco and thinking your in asda, its more like thinking you are ordering an Uber but getting an Uberr instead, like a Chinese knock off, you are basically ripping off someones elses brand and trying to take advantage of members who think they are joining dailypay on AW and end up getting your group instead. All very shady indeed.

I have seen dailypay for a long time and never had a notion to join, but when I got the email I thought what the hell but oh boy was I wrong. Your group name and you are misleading. I was mislead, the OP was mislead, how many others think they are in dailypay but they are really in yours? I hope aw force you to change your name to stop these mistakes happening in future to unsuspecting members.

And I have a new profile now thank you very much.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Eve for this post:
  • Delete profileplz
Without being in our group. 100 credits is worth £59 (on JCI), being in group, 100 credits is worth £59 (on JCI). This allows our daily payments to be free, you aren't losing out, but receive daily payments in return.

Also, we're not ripping off an brand, we advertise daily pay as  A SERVICE not a brand name. Again, Adultwork's Finest sounds a little different from Adultwork's Daily Pay, no?

We want to leave it at that as there's nothing new to be said by either party that hasn't been said before.

Also, Mistress_Eve if you have not received your payments why did you not contact us to sort it out?
I can see why they call this member FieryFeisty and I dont envy the messages the other group were getting.

After being on Payout On Request, the member requests to leave. This is actioned straight away.

Next email from member:

"Thanks for all your help. When will I receive pending credits? Last question I promise lol"

we replied:

"HI, account was released, there is no funds being transferred from us to you sorry.

Any credits on the AW balance you are free to transfer to yourself though.

Thanks "

They replied:

"Hahaha not a chance, just return the credits you took on the 16th BEFORE I was released and everyones happy. Your choice. 

You withdrew £XXX that I earned, I received £XXX from you...Don't start spouting all the bull you suck other women in with on your page, I only want what I earned and what is morally right.....got to laugh though, shitty move but like I said, not a chance Big Grin

"

They replied:

"You took my credits on the 14th as well? Returned also thanks. Do not take me for a clueless mug, I will not let this go and have already been advised on the appropriate further action should you continue to keep what is mine,"

we replied:

"Hi, reply like that again and you wont be getting a reply from us.

XXX is credits, not £.

XXX -33.5% = £XXX profit.

We sent £(more money) to your bank.

AW would of paid you £XXX only.

The transfers to you are:

08 Jul 2016    214501    XXX XXXX XXXX: DP Service    Faster Payments Bank Transfer    £XX 
12 Jul 2016    143005    XXX XXXX XXXX: DP Service    Faster Payments Bank Transfer    £XX   
16 Jul 2016    110202    XXX XXXX XXXX: DP Service    Faster Payments Bank Transfer    £XX

Everything looks perfectly fine.

"

Ah the joys of customer service. Member got paid more than AW pays and you still get sh1t from them. 10 years and counting Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ana_X, Nova70