Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Forum names
I like your version Shy.
MrSmith, as it is boringly anonymous, 767 because there were 766 other mrsmith's registered with my email provider (boring really lol)

Same as my AW name and my web site

Sarah
I have an unhealthy interest in dictators and the most powerful at present is the Dear Leader of North Korea : Kim Jong Il. I also admire him for going round a full par 72 golf course in 34, including 5 holes in one, on his first ever round of golf.
(03-07-2011, 23:21)Kimjongil Wrote: I also admire him for going round a full par 72 golf course in 34, including 5 holes in one, on his first ever round of golf.

But as a dictator, who would argue with him?
(03-07-2011, 23:21)Kimjongil Wrote: I have an unhealthy interest in dictators and the most powerful at present is the Dear Leader of North Korea : Kim Jong Il. I also admire him for going round a full par 72 golf course in 34, including 5 holes in one, on his first ever round of golf.

im more hitler would love to have a convo with him without any british or german propaganda involved
(01-07-2011, 22:14)ShySmile Wrote: Apparently I have been told my forum name and AW name (ShyAndRetiring) are misnomers and I have to find a new name.
Zombie brain is catching, and I can't think of one!
What about, 'God, I'm great - Ann' or 'Annother Level of Erotic entirely'?

How about:
tANNtalising or T~ANN~talising
CourtesANN
tANNtalising~CourtesANN
CourtesANN~fANNtasia or CourtesANN~fANNtasy or fANNtasy~CourtesANN
ANNimal~CourtesANN

A play on the phrase; man of your dreams, perhaps:
ANN of your dreams.

Finally a Tudor flavour with:
Ann of Cleavage

Ann of Cleavage made me laugh. It might be too historical a reference for some of my boys.
I have a real problem with girls claiming to be Courtesans. I just don't think there are many true courtesans anymore (lack of training and apprentice opportunities) - and I definitely ain't one of 'em.

Sultry Itali-Ann - I like Sophia Loren and I'm dark haired and speak..... er, french and spanish. Doesn't work does it!
Ample Ann
Sultry, sexy Ann
Top Class Totty - Announcing Ann
Big Titty Totty
Shameless and a bit shy Ann
Wanton hussy

Giving up again.
anna angel
delectable ann
amorous ann
sensous ann
anna adora