Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Forum names
Footballers these days get paid enough for someone else to crack their walnuts Ann!
Right totally lost now has any one got an ackrington stanley top i can wear and by the way where the hell did I put the cup sure I left round here somewhere
I think not Emily - newcastle have not won a cup for over 50 years so you will not have had one in the first place.
(01-07-2011, 22:43)Hicky Wrote: Footballers these days get paid enough for someone else to crack their walnuts Ann!

It's just knowing they have thighs that could! Phwoar. Sexy, young, rampant man.... Ireland had some real high points!
How about... Vivacious Ann or F_ann_tastic or Ann Dover or skin to skin or skin appeal or short arse, Tactile Ann ?????
or Ann_tics, ann_tisipation
Ann_gelic
(01-07-2011, 23:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote: How about... Vivacious Ann or F_ann_tastic or Ann Dover or skin to skin or skin appeal or short arse, Tactile Ann ?????
or Ann_tics, ann_tisipation
Ann_gelic
F orf, you and your short arse!

ann_tisipation reminds me of constipation, so maybe not.

Ann-jelly-hic (After a night on the woddy!)
forget constipation let's just go for Piles of Ann lol
Ewwwww
Pan is shortened from Paneristi as I am a big fan of Panerai watches and other automatic time pieces in general.
And there I was imaging you flitting around a woodland grove with your horns at a rakish angle, seducing nymphs galore with your heavenly playing!