Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*ADMIN* Daily pay and private section?
Hiya, what is the current wait time to be accepted into daily pay and also for being accepted into the private section? I sent details for both around 4/5 weeks ago.

Thank you Smile
Hi, added to private area.

We would hope to have you added today. Waiting times can be long sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Wonderful thank you so much xx
Hiya when do I get accepted for daily pay and for private forum I'm new and I'm really finding this hard to understand and as admin if ur always online and checking why is it you can't meet the request is it a long waiting list thank you hope to hear soon
CurvyliciiousSmile Heart
Hi, your application will be in the queue, we process them as fast as possible.

Some people can wait years to join our service, the person above waited 5 weeks to join.

For "admin if ur always online and checking why is it you can't meet the request", its very unfortunate but if you can imagine as an admin you have the capability to reply to 800 emails per day and process around 100 applications per day but yet 850 emails comes in and 120 applications per day, this creates a back log, quickest thing to solve the problem is hire another staff member, but this takes another 20k+ out of your pocket and when most of your services are free or 1% (pennies) then this 20k becomes a big deal, we have been improving timings but there still can be a delay, I work 365 days a year and have been doing so for the past 10 years straight, no days off.

We would be hoping to process the application today but it may be tomorrow as Mondays are always our busiest days.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(22-08-2016, 08:15)admin Wrote: Hi, your application will be in the queue, we process them as fast as possible.

Some people can wait years to join our service, the person above waited 5 weeks to join.

For "admin if ur always online and checking why is it you can't meet the request", its very unfortunate but if you can imagine as an admin you have the capability to reply to 800 emails per day and process around 100 applications per day but yet 850 emails comes in and 120 applications per day, this creates a back log, quickest thing to solve the problem is hire another staff member, but this takes another 20k+ out of your pocket and when most of your services are free or 1% (pennies) then this 20k becomes a big deal, we have been improving timings but there still can be a delay, I work 365 days a year and have been doing so for the past 10 years straight, no days off.

We would be hoping to process the application today but it may be tomorrow as Mondays are always our busiest days.

Thanks

Not that you should have to justify yourself!
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Sorry admin didn't mean it a harsh way but thank you for you explanations and again my sincere apology and yes I will wait for it to be excepted in ur time no worries thank you for responding to my stupid question and yes you don't have to justify to me.
Look forward to hearing from you very soon
CurvyliciiousSmile Heart
hi there, 
I registered for daily pay today,
Just wondering how long wait expended to be accepted?
Hi miss_siliconexxx, welcome to the forums.

I would expect it to be processed tonight. Both AW and DP (dailypay) will email once done. After that you will be asked to enter your payee details. Its all fairly straight forward but we will be here to help if needed.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting approved for the private section? MissHoneyBaby 2 4,277 19-07-2015, 22:36
Last Post: MissHoneyBaby