Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got this sub-girl and mistress slagging me off on Twitter!
I met a girl in Edinburgh who I will not name for privacy reasons. After fobbing me off about going for coffee (it was her suggestion), I got mad. So I emailed the mistress friend of hers and never even said anything nasty until she says 'snitches get stiches' because I asked people on a website if it was worth pursuit of anything more with this girl.

Well, now the person has put my photo online accusing me of stuff I never done. I also got the impression the Spanish girl deleted her Google account because she realized she went against the boundaries, but she never said that of course.

I prefer black and white answers, so she could have said, 'I changed my mind' instead of having me up all night thinking we were going to meet up. The attitude of some people online is horrendous. I cannot report the tweet with a screenshot from one of my videos, because some rubbish app only shows the three newest tweets and the 'see more tweets' bit is hard to click.

But what a fanny. I honestly ain't keen on these type of people much.
Pedro you are bringing this on yourself by getting back in touch with people who have told you to jog on.

And don't phone me again.
Fumes?
Please stop posting silliness or you will get another ban. Closing.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to PrincessJenny for this post:
  • Ana_X, Likes-Big-Girls