Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hey , needing advice on webcams please
I emailed david again last night after the 1st time it booted me out and yet to have a reply, just sent him another Wink I think its probably something to do with AW
Hey Katy ,

I hope it is to do with AW rather than myself , Cause it is a pain in the BUTT Smile , I look foward to here what he has got to say , fingers and toes crossed tight that it gets sorted Big Grin

Jodie

xx
x
Anyone else had problems with cheques recently from AW? I've only ever had cheques sent and usually they are here within a week. It's now over 2 weeks. Sad
Sorry am new, if this isn't the right place to post.
it has something to do with a canadian postal dispute lafille u will get your cheque though
''The disconnects are coming from JustCamIt, I believe it is not receiving the heart beats from our server so it closes the connection.

I have no way of determining what is causing this. If heartbeats fail for more than 30 seconds then JustCamIt disconnects, so something is stopping the heartbeats which can most likely be a congestion issue.''

he is looking into my internet now, but i know its not an issue my end
(29-06-2011, 19:17)Katy-Exige Wrote: ''The disconnects are coming from JustCamIt, I believe it is not receiving the heart beats from our server so it closes the connection.

I have no way of determining what is causing this. If heartbeats fail for more than 30 seconds then JustCamIt disconnects, so something is stopping the heartbeats which can most likely be a congestion issue.''

he is looking into my internet now, but i know its not an issue my end

If you equate the heart beat to your monitor, it will usually shut the screen down with a term of disuse, so perhaps it is going down when you are going through periods of time without using the keyboard and all you need to do is stimulate the computer by typing something once every 5 to 10 minutes?
Do you find it tends to go down when you are using the speaker and not typing?
No thats not it darling x
is your webcam built in or separate?
check you power saving settings, sometimes usb devices are set to turn off if no activity is detected.

(29-06-2011, 22:28)MrSmith767 Wrote: is your webcam built in or separate?
check you power saving settings, sometimes usb devices are set to turn off if no activity is detected.

That is kind of what I was getting at, but MrSmiths said it so much better.
No, thats not it mr smith.

If you read the whole thread you'll see a few of us are getting the same issues, all with different cams, setting etc
The issue is lying with AWs server or there is an issue with justcamits software

Anyway, ive been hooked upto the test server tongithm and have been cleared for issues my end.

I do apologise if im coming across a little grumpy tonight, but i am soooo f**king hot its unreal lol