Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Lack of field reports.
(19-09-2011, 01:06)davidseven Wrote: On a personal note. I did leave them on AW for the lady I saw locally who has since retired, The FRs on AW went as well. I have also left an FR which I now regret in hindsight, and the person is still using it on AW and on her own site, and yet,should I leave AW that FR would remain.

Are you sure about that Dave? Feedback written by people that leave goes, so are you sure that FRs stay? Or at the least they become anonymous.

What is it about the report that you regret? Was it not honest?
(18-09-2011, 20:12)davidseven Wrote:
(18-09-2011, 11:45)lolo Wrote: what sort of structure

I don't know if he meant template. But Monty's seems ideal. Concise and well laid out.
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-l...2#pid23112

I did mean something like Monty's and that format seems to work for me. It would be a pain if there had been an excellent report but the author left out contact details for the lady.

I would also suggest that the FR's have "use by" date as the world changes.

I think use by date is a bit harsh A Bloke but I think I know what you mean
I very rarely read FRs as there are a few dubious ladies around here that have got the same person to write them under different names
I think they have even told them what to write
They do it in exchange for money off or something
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Freddo on AW you can often tell when someone has done something like this by looking at other reports the man has written and other FRs written by the lady. They stick out like a sore thumb and they often don't have any other feedback to back up the claims.

I do find it frustrating when people disregard FRs and Feedback generally due to having noticed one or two fake ones, when some of us have geniune feedback that we are proud of.

I would have more reports on pn, but because one young chap tried to duplicate his report (he didn't know you had to wait weeks to have the report confirmed and neither did I as I was new) I have been banned from having any reports written by newbies. This means only established and trusted members can write reports on me on there.
(18-09-2011, 20:12)davidseven Wrote:
(18-09-2011, 11:45)lolo Wrote: what sort of structure

I don't know if he meant template. But Monty's seems ideal. Concise and well laid out.
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-l...2#pid23112

Thanks for the compliment Dave - trying to remember now but the layout is similar to the guide that is on Sussex Scene and it works.

We should encourage Members to post reports on their meets. You dont have to go into too much detail, just enough to enable others to make informed decisions. If the provider doesnt like the report, they can then challenge it; and I do agree that every report needs to be checked by admin before being posted as derogatory comments or priviate information should be removed if deemed offensive / intrusive.
To be honest I very rarely talk about ladies I have seen even on a forum, a lot of what goes on remains between me and the said lady. If i had a really good time and the lady would like me to do a FR then I would do one,
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field reports babygirl1975-honey 4 8,066 20-05-2012, 09:54
Last Post: EliteAnnalise
  Field Reports LoucyLou 35 48,553 22-02-2012, 13:36
Last Post: loren pearl
  Can you have too many Field Reports? English Kate 42 57,047 19-11-2011, 09:14
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that get on my tits in field reports NICK123BRISTOL 10 9,722 29-05-2011, 10:26
Last Post: English Kate
  Feedback and Field reports MrSmith767 5 9,534 07-05-2011, 18:19
Last Post: abcdef