Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Lack of field reports.
(28-06-2011, 05:45)Pan Wrote: Part of the beauty and appeal of a forum like this is the bank of field reports it has on file. I understand lowly punters can be loath to file these for fear of upsetting service providers who are members or providers who may just lurk.

I think people should stand by what they say and not hide from it. If what you say about a girl is true then it should be said. the girl should have the right of reply to any FR. After all, we all know there is usually 3 sides to every story

1. The Punters
2. The Girls
3. The truth

I have never offered anal but guys seem to think I will do it as a special favour to them and some get disappointed when I do not. I have also had guys who insist that I advertise I do and therefore I should do it.

Sarah x x
Hi Sarah,
Punters are still accountable for their reports and can be redacted or removed by the mods who will have their name on record linked to it.
That punters prefer anonymity is fair enough and natural to me when a field report has been verified as genuine and above board, the crux of the matter here is that punters do not advertise themselves or their services. With a slight tweek to my proposed scheme all fears cane be allayed.

I think I should also say sorry Sarah, the tone of language is a little abrupt. They are what I meant to say but if they come across as harsh it is because I'm brain dead after long day in front of the computer and that was the only way I could get the words out. I also hope you can infer what I am trying to say by them.
Regards
the thing i was going to add if the lady reported on wasnt a member, there could be a place that the punter referred her to the forum if she wanted to add a rebuttal
(02-07-2011, 22:36)lolo Wrote: the thing i was going to add if the lady reported on wasnt a member, there could be a place that the punter referred her to the forum if she wanted to add a rebuttal

Superb idea Lolo,genius! To submit a report you must provide a contact link. Though some providers may demand a report be removed (positive or negative) even if true, I would stop short of allowing that.
(02-07-2011, 22:43)Pan Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 22:36)lolo Wrote: the thing i was going to add if the lady reported on wasnt a member, there could be a place that the punter referred her to the forum if she wanted to add a rebuttal

Superb idea Lolo,genius! To submit a report you must provide a contact link. Though some providers may demand a report be removed (positive or negative) even if true, I would stop short of allowing that.

the only way a report should be removed is if it is false, there are going to be times with all good intentions that some just dont click with each other, even so the guys are the ones who are paying out a load of money if they service or the girl isnt providing what he wants its only fair to have a negative as well

so from a providers point of view all reports whether positive / neutral / negative should stand whether the prrovider likes it or not
It is a very tricky situation really.

"the only way a report should be removed is if it is false"

As there are only two people that actually knows what went on or even if there was an appointment, that will be a judgement call for a Mod.

I think to be fair, any reports should be by the person and they should be identified, as the girl is. Although, the girl is at a disadvantage as she is a "real" person, the punter is just a pseudonym used on a forum and only gets merit by being around for a while as it would be easy to switch to another name.

It also helps people judge the quality of the report by how many reports the person has put forward etc.. If it is from anon it will be hard to say. I guess there could be a new pseudonym for reports that people could choose so all reports by that person and would be done anonymously.

Just ideas, but I do think anon reports from punters are unfair on the girls. I am ok as I never get any, good or bad...
Perhaps in the same way we ask girls to be contributors before they can advertise, we should only accept Field Reports off contributors too, ie someone who has posted over a period of time (minimum 25 posts) and enjoys the forum generally. That way they are less likely to abuse the system or write fake allegations about a provider.

As far as not getting what the client wants, that is also dependent on what the provider actually offers. If it is not on her list, then she should not get slated for not giving it. Ie if it says 'owo at discretion' He can't come on here all blazing and write that he was disappointed that she did not offer a service on her list and it was the only reason he went to her. She has stated it is not always going to happen.

I don't think it is unfair to ask a client to consider these points when writing a FR. It is how things are worded that matter and it should not get personal, but remain a transaction between two people based on the facts.
the other way is the fr writer to provide admin a link to fr's that they have written elsewhere
Looks like you are on your way with this section now and can amend it along the way.
it needed that kickstart for it pan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field reports babygirl1975-honey 4 8,071 20-05-2012, 09:54
Last Post: EliteAnnalise
  Field Reports LoucyLou 35 48,555 22-02-2012, 13:36
Last Post: loren pearl
  Can you have too many Field Reports? English Kate 42 57,070 19-11-2011, 09:14
Last Post: abcdef
  Things that get on my tits in field reports NICK123BRISTOL 10 9,722 29-05-2011, 10:26
Last Post: English Kate
  Feedback and Field reports MrSmith767 5 9,536 07-05-2011, 18:19
Last Post: abcdef