Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick blowjobs
Back home I used to have my thing sucked unwashed and it is common you walk in for a quick service. In uk that doesnt happen. Working girls advertise to promise a servic and then make excuse not to provide at point of meet. Not impreessed
That's gross. And "my thing"?! Are you a child?
I wouldn't provide in your case for a few reasons .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Even if it's a fifteen minute "quickie" you can still use the bathroom to wash your cock can't you, I never visit for less than an hour and always shower at her place even though I may have showered/bathed less than a couple of hours before.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

The idea of walking in after a day of tough work and letting the girl suck on your dick unwashed and treating it like delicious food performs an aspect of cock worhsip and makes you feel special and also adding excitement
More of a fetish thing than something your average wg would provide.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

Must be loads of call for sucking a stale piss smelly smeggy cock!! NOT
hahahaha fetish boot slut, that made me laugh so hard!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Del for this post:
  • fetishbootslut
Who the fuk  would want too have a nibble and suck your unwashed cock you sad dirty little man good luck on  finding a girl who wants too put your dirty dick in her  mouth .. you might have more luck getting wat you want if you ventured out down the pub on a sat nite but even then once you get your smelly dick out  she may take one sniff and run...... seriously wat the fuk are you on ...
Seriously what is all the shock? It is no different from cim, rimming etc