Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I request a pay out?
Hi

I have recently joined a group and been asked to also join dailypay, which I have done so.

I mean I'm new to this but found it difficult to get information and have things explained to me clearly. So now I have joined DP I don't know how to view my current credits and don't know how to transfer my my money over.

Yea I email them but I'm sure I have to wait until tomorrow to get reply back from them. Is it just me or is this whole thing any difficult to understand. I want to view my balance and request a payout but this is seeming to be very complicated.
(14-01-2016, 13:19)KinkyZara007 Wrote: Hi

I have recently joined a group and been asked to also join dailypay, which I have done so.

I mean I'm new to this but found it difficult to get information and have things explained to me clearly. So now I have joined DP I don't know how to view my current credits and don't know how to transfer my my money over.

Yea I email them but I'm sure I have to wait until tomorrow to get reply back from them. Is it just me or is this whole thing any difficult to understand. I want to view my balance and request a payout but this is seeming to be very complicated.

Im having the same problem and noone has gotten back to me in a week via the emails etc. I have credits sitting there which i can't reach..
(14-01-2016, 14:14)saffymckenna Wrote:
(14-01-2016, 13:19)KinkyZara007 Wrote: Hi

Im having the same problem and noone has gotten back to me in a week via the emails etc. I have credits sitting there which i can't reach
Tbh I don't now if it's just me but it's abit worrying for me. When I joined i had quick response back from them, but since my money has been cleared from my AW they are slow in replying back. Can oh believe after joining the group I check everyday and my profile is not even featured. I'm I wrong to feel like I have made a mistake in all this!!! As a new member I feel more worried about all this???
As one of the largest group around, can anyone tell me or explain to me as a new member what happens after my credits have been cleared out from AW. Surly I'm not the only new person wondering about this?
The credits that show on your account will be transferred into daily pays bank weekly. Don't worry about that, that is normal.

In order to be paid daily, you have to fill out the forms with your payment details for the appropriate website and then you will start getting paid daily.

I'll have a search and see if I can find the link for the forms.

As far as I know dailypay doesn't feature singular profiles but is supposed to feature the whole group. I don't think it makes any difference anyway, as there is far too many people in the group for guys to scroll through.
http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...-adultwork
Hi, as mentioned, credits on the account for dailypay members have nothing to do with pay. You get paid daily and credits get taken away around once per week.

You can view your daily earnings here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

For featuring, no one pays for it. I pay for it from my own pocket. We dont feature individual profiles as there is thousands of members and only 365 days in a year. All featuring is free to members, this includes being featured here on the AW forums.

You can switch to a "payout on request" system in which the credits on your account are directly related to your pay, to be paid you would fill out the payout request form just. This may be easier for you.

Your min is set to £100 and being a new member this may cause confusion as it would be harder to track, especially if you are looking at your account balance.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for all your comments people, but I don't think this system is for me. It's seem to complicated to deal with. I want out of this, I prefer to be in control of my own money. This is just for me.
Hi, emails arrived and account stopped as requested, its pending release at the moment. Unfortunately it can be a common case when a member is use to one system then change to another they are unable to adopt to the new system as they use the old systems rules for it then it becomes muddled, eg the AW credit balance.

Thanks

Ps, for the refund requests, there is nothing to refund as nothing was paid, no one pays for featuring.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Tbh I am not happy with this new system, and yes it might be muddled up but I tried it for 1 weeks and it's not for me. It takes ages to get response back and I just don't feel confident with this system, but that's my opinion.

I just want the credits that was cleared from my aw account back to my aw account, as I don't want to participate with DP no more. So what I'm I spouse to do with the money that has been cleared out my account, do I claim it back through your guys, as everything about this is just confusing?

I'm having more luck in getting response of this thread then anyone emailing me.

I just want to be control of my own account. I want out of group and out of DP. Sorry for the inconvenience but boy this is far to complicated for me. Pls just tell me how to get my money back.

Thanks you