Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

toys
It must be great to be a woman lol. I often wonder if i was a woman if id ever stop playing with myself, orgasm after orgasm.

Men orgasm once with their hand and thats it for the day, women can keep going on and on, just like how they can handle gang bangs of multiple men.
(02-05-2011, 12:21)Tom30 Wrote: Men orgasm once with their hand and thats it for the day, women can keep going on and on, just like how they can handle gang bangs of multiple men.

once ?

There is a growing variety of mens sex toys on the market these days, having operated a few online sex shops in the past and been an affiliate for a number of years, I have seen a growing trend in the sales of sex toys designed to offer prostate massage.

I think men are becoming more open about exploring sex and sexuality and less afraid to stick things up their bottoms lol

No joke, apparently an orgasm achieved by prostate massage is supposed to offer a far more powerful orgasm and can be achieved without ejaculation, don't know if this means you could enjoy multiple orgasms?

Perhaps worth a read up, learn how it's done, give it a try and let us know your results?
(02-05-2011, 12:27)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 12:21)Tom30 Wrote: Men orgasm once with their hand and thats it for the day, women can keep going on and on, just like how they can handle gang bangs of multiple men.

once ?

Haha I think he may be telling porkies there? Tongue
hu lol?
Some men rarely masturbate, some do it once every few days or a week or month.
When i was 13-17 i was literally wanking 4 times every day and wouldve done it more but was scared of the saying that do it too much and youll go blind, ha.

These days, average once per every day.
(02-05-2011, 13:13)Tom30 Wrote: hu lol?
Some men rarely masturbate, some do it once every few days or a week or month.
When i was 13-17 i was literally wanking 4 times every day and wouldve done it more but was scared of the saying that do it too much and youll go blind, ha.

away to fuck your 30 u should be able to at least 5/6 times a day

Some men can masterbate with their hand, others need some form of visual image to make the masterbation complete, but there is also the hedonistic masterbation that men do all the time they see a pretty lady.
I wish lol, id be lucky to get 3 unloads.

And whenever i have a girlfriend, for some reason ive never been able to find one with as high of a sex drive than mine, ive always been the one wanting sex but theyre usually like... wait till later, im tired, im not in the mood. Like omg. For that reason i dont think ive ever been sexually satisified by a loved one.
tout a pic of yourself topless with tight jeans on should do the trick
Ive actually done that on 2 dating websites, didnt even get one message, those websites are a total waste of time.
(02-05-2011, 13:46)Tom30 Wrote: Ive actually done that on 2 dating websites, didnt even get one message, those websites are a total waste of time.

lol, perhaps you need to sack the photographer?