Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
today's calls not showing on my credit history
Thanks for your answer Ana_x ☺
(02-12-2015, 18:14)Ana_X Wrote: When the client called and you lifted up the phone, did you get the recorded message from adultwork saying someone was trying to connect, to press 1 to accept or hang up?

I have just missed 6 calls in a row (well, actually 14, but only 6 show up in the call log that you led me to) I never got the recorded message telling me to press (1) or (2). It was simply a blank line. Now I have clients sending me messages of concern for my well being. Any way to get this sorted?

Thanks for any suggestions.
(16-09-2016, 04:22)American Hotwife Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 18:14)Ana_X Wrote: When the client called and you lifted up the phone, did you get the recorded message from adultwork saying someone was trying to connect, to press 1 to accept or hang up?

I have just missed 6 calls in a row (well, actually 14, but only 6 show up in the call log that you led me to) I never got the recorded message telling me to press (1) or (2). It was simply a blank line. Now I have clients sending me messages of concern for my well being. Any way to get this sorted?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Send AW a message via the help centre and explain the situation, they should be able to figure out if it's an issue at their end; it's certainly not something I've heard of happening before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct cam credit showing up on Statement but not in available balance gliamantixxx 9 15,572 03-03-2016, 16:27
Last Post: gliamantixxx