Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justcamit High CPU?
Some applications will constantly drain the cpu.  I find Skype does that as does my music player.  Have a look at what applications are starting when the computer starts (rather than when you request them to start). If you google 'how to change start up applications on Windows ....' you will get a step by step guide

Putting desktop files into folders wont help unless the files are NOT on the desktop.  They will need to be shortcutted on the desktop to help.

Lighting def helps as the webcam isnt draining the cpu to try and get a decent quality image. The more light, the easier the webcam can grab the image, the less strain on the cpu unit.  

The processor and the amount of memory is whats important.  To find this out do the following: win + r -> msinfo32 -> ok -> system summary.  I have attached an image and highlighted the info you need.

ETA: If it's not an i3/i5/i7 processor then look at starting to save for an updated computer

[Image: 2zsw7wy.jpg]
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"