Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A simple question...(rant in disguise!)
Totally annoying!

If someone tells me if they want to see me at such and such a time on a certain date, I always ask them to confirm a couple of hours before the appointment is due on the day. That way if they don't call, then I know they're not coming and I don't have to waste time getting ready!
That's the basis i went on. He first made contact at 6.30 and wanted to meet at 9. He even had the cheek to say he'd let me know ASAP. By 8 i figured I would just tell him it would have to be later if he cotacted. But i've had nothing.
I'm sure some still drop out Claudia.
In truth for some saddo's this is a power trip thing - they get a kick out of thinking you are there at their beck and call.
that's probably true. And i'm lucky that my stubborn streak means i won't drop my social plans for a client ever. It sounds harsh but clients have to work around my schedule as much as i do theirs.
Well quite so Sugar - you have your own life - you are after all not the AA available 24 hours a day!
But on that basis i would suggest you do not join the UKpunting site and express radical views like that there!
haha, i'd be running on empty if i was!!
reminds me i heard this today and it made me chuckle (hijacking my own thread now!!):

I was driving past an RAC van today and the driver was crying, I thought to myself- This guy's heading for a breakdown!!
(21-06-2011, 22:10)lolo Wrote: they get bad lolo if they try it again

Pissed of scots woman = scarey thought!!

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(21-06-2011, 22:27)jayzee77 Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 22:10)lolo Wrote: they get bad lolo if they try it again

Pissed of scots woman = scarey thought!!

oh im very scary i have a real nasty caustic side if anyone crosses me & my worse trait i never forgive

(21-06-2011, 22:13)Claudia_Dorset Wrote: Totally annoying!

If someone tells me if they want to see me at such and such a time on a certain date, I always ask them to confirm a couple of hours before the appointment is due on the day. That way if they don't call, then I know they're not coming and I don't have to waste time getting ready!

I do that Claudia. Nothing worse than being beautiful and revved up and no-one to ravish.
(21-06-2011, 22:25)sugar-11 Wrote: haha, i'd be running on empty if i was!!
reminds me i heard this today and it made me chuckle (hijacking my own thread now!!):

I was driving past an RAC van today and the driver was crying, I thought to myself- This guy's heading for a breakdown!!

Very good Sugar. We hi-jack everyone else's, so it would be a shame not to hi-jack yours!
(21-06-2011, 22:27)jayzee77 Wrote: Pissed of scots woman = scarey thought!!
VERY!

i had a guy today who was booked for 9.30 and he let me know at 8.45 that he couldnt make it,...then had the cheek to ask if the appointment was still available at 9.25! i said yes then he cancelled again 30 seconds later,...what a dick.......

poor rac man!