Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

CHARGES
I was able to withdraw credits without a vat number.
Yeah you don't need to fill in any form to withdraw....just do it as per usual.

Wait, now some people can't even withdraw money without a VAT number!? What the fuck?
No one needs a VAT number to withdraw. It's only there 'If' your registered for VAT & want to claim it back.

(04-10-2015, 22:24)MissL Wrote: No one needs a VAT number to withdraw. It's only there 'If' your registered for VAT & want to claim it back.

Correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that VAT at 20% is now payable on services we offer on line . AW does all the work, it adds the charges, collects and pays Inland Revenue so we can go on on earning as before.
High earners must register for VAT but that is a minority of exremely high earners that need not concern me.

Seems simple enough to me , everything is the same, except 20% is added to our fees- for the VAT man ????
That sounds about right to me Smile

Thanks ! Got it sorted in my head now- but the justifiable panic out there was making me think I missed something !
(04-10-2015, 22:24)MissL Wrote: No one needs a VAT number to withdraw. It's only there 'If' your registered for VAT & want to claim it back.

Thanks so much girls, when all this came about I immediately went to withdraw to check what the AW cut would be, going through the motions, though was not ready to withdraw until Tuesday. This is where the form popped up, and remained, leading me to think I needed to register for VAT.
I have just gone through the same motions and the VAT form is no longer in the transfer credit section and appears I can withdraw as normal.
Panic over. Giving way to my being able to relax and breathe a sigh of relief.
If the worst of this situation is us parting with 20%, I am more than happy to oblige.
I don't think that I've helped the situation and only appear to have added to the bloody panic, getting carried away and going into overdrive, sorry and thank God for the more level headed of you out there.
(04-10-2015, 23:47)Risque rachel Wrote:

Thanks so much girls, when all this came about I immediately went to withdraw to check what the AW cut would be, going through the motions, though was not ready to withdraw until Tuesday. This is where the form popped up, and remained, leading me to think I needed to register for VAT.
I have just gone through the same motions and the VAT form is no longer in the transfer credit section and appears I can withdraw as normal.
Panic over. Giving way to my being able to relax and breathe a sigh of relief.
If the worst of this situation is us parting with 20%, I am more than happy to oblige.
I don't think that I've helped the situation and only appear to have added to the bloody panic, getting carried away and going into overdrive, sorry and thank God for the more level headed of you out there.

Good to think it through though and consider all eventualities.Food for thought, that s good.
Lol I think we all panicked!