Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booking placed but...
Just need advice. Ive placed a booking with a girl, who agreed before I went ahead and put the booking through. She then asked for my address which i gave even though i put it on the booking as well. After sending my address, she deleted the mail and havent heard from her since. I sent a message to confirm the booking but she deleted without even read.

Should be worried? Anyone advise on what my next step please.

Thanks
Can I cancel the booking without messaging the girl?
How about you send a message saying could you please confirm by telephone at a xam on the day, and let me know you have received and understood this email.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Thanks for the response.

I have done that. Mail was deleted immediately. Just a bit worrying that I have given my contact details and straight after all communication have been ceased from her side.

Due to my concern, I have sent a mail to cancel the booking as well but that got deleted immediately as well.
Does her profile look kosher with a reasonable amount of feedback etc ?.
Profile looks genuine. Verified and 19 positive feedbacks.
Best thing you can do is attempt to message her again asking her to confirm, if she deletes / ignores it take this of her way of saying she no longer wishes to complete the booking & move on to the next lady Smile xx
Yup. Looks like that's going to happen.
No point in trying to second guess what her reaction to your booking is all about and you may never find out, the ones that really get to me are when despite the green light being on and the profile being active I've got no response to any attempt at contact, emails, texts or calls. Even if their extremely busy a polite "sorry I'm afraid I'm fully booked today" would be nice and encourage me to try again another time.
It's a waste of time. She agreed to the time and date via mail and I put the booking request through which she agreed to as well. She asked for full address (even though it was booking) which I gave. All this gives a person that the booking is going ahead.

Anyway, booking has now passed and nothing since then. Could have booked another girl but didn't incase the other girl would be turned up.

Oh well. Move on.