Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sixty Calls In Five Hours
Sunday afternoon was spent with friends, I left home at about 2pm and on my return at 7pm my phone showed 68 missed calls.

My Adultwork profile clearly showed that I was to be working on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday of this week, along with the times available, so I was surprised to see so many missed calls, what surprised me even more was that 60 calls were from the same number, so an average of 12 calls an hour.

My profile also clearly states I only take bookings on the day, my work plans have been known to change and punters plans can seem to change within minutes of them making a booking.

The guy who was in a hurry to talk with me did call me back on Monday, it turned out he wanted to make a booking for today, Tuesday. He has called back and made a booking for 12 noon today so we will see if he turns up after all that excitement.

My postcode is also clearly displayed on my profile but 7/10 guys are asking where I am.

Sarah x x x
I still get asked where I am (even 'where do you live luv'), that's more a result of not realising I'm outcall only...........

I also get a lot of calls from men thinking I am in Carlisle, always have had. I'm currently almost a 2 hour drive away, and even when I did incalls was 1 hour away from that city.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

That's scary behaviour, are you sure you want to see him? 8-0
(01-09-2015, 17:34)xKatieBabyx Wrote: That's scary behaviour, are you sure you want to see him?

I am happy to take anybodies money, after booking for 12 noon he turned up at 11am, usual weirdo but no problems, I had met him before, but not for a while.

Sarah x x x
(01-09-2015, 17:49)wife4rent Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 17:34)xKatieBabyx Wrote: That's scary behaviour, are you sure you want to see him?

I am happy to take anybodies money, after booking for 12 noon he turned up at 11am, usual weirdo but no problems, I had met him before, but not for a while.

Sarah x x x

One problem I find is that behaviour which sets of alarm bells, can actually still result in a really nice client.

I find it all very hit and miss!

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(01-09-2015, 21:45)Strawberryblonde Wrote: One problem I find is that behaviour which sets of alarm bells, can actually still result in a really nice client.

Yes I found on Saafe that many girls would refuse to see guys that had infringed on normal behaviour prior to meeting, most guys are just horny gits that are thinking with a cock instead of a brain, when they turn up they are as good as you would want them to be.

Guys will always be idiots and act as idiots, even when verified as genuine and have good reviews they will also occasionally revert to idiot mode, even if you have seen them a few times. they are constantly unpredictable.

They will turn up at a time to suit themselves, an hour late or early, they will make bookings and fail to turn up yet book you again the following day and then turn up, or just turn up without calling.

First rule of business is to take the money, the money that is there and being offered by a real person.

Today I had 6 no-shows. three guys got fed up of waiting due to me being busy and I saw many more. I did not count how many calls I had but the phone did not stop ringing.

Guys have no respect for their fellow punters and will que jump if you are busy, regardless of if you try and tell them you are already booked.

They will go on forums like UKP and suck up to each other, yet if it is a choice of them seeing you or going without they will be selfish.

Sarah x x x
When doing incalls I found probably 2-3 a year would turn up early and approach the door before their appointment time.

Majority were bob on time or would phone before heading over - in fact the phoning was something that annoyed me because I'd usually be trying to get ready, or it would be bob on the time and by the time they'd walked to the door after the call it'd be 5 past.

I had about 1 per year turn up unannounced and no I didn't take the money. If I didn't have a booking lined up I would usually not be ready, or be off doing something else. It was also not discrete to do that in the area and place I worked, for many reasons, most of which clients did know about. To have seen them would have made it unacceptable plus like I say I wasn't geared up either!

Different things work for different people and it also depends on where you work from and how you take bookings.

I would never work from home so it does not matter if guys turn up unannounced, although I never open the door to anybody that has not called me first.

One flat I owned and worked from for a few years, guys used to often call at odd times as they thought I lived there. I always look at places to see if they are suitable to work from or not

I also work per day, rather than per client, so I get up in the morning and get ready for work and stay ready to take clients all day.

Sarah x x x
(02-09-2015, 00:07)wife4rent Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 21:45)Strawberryblonde Wrote: One problem I find is that behaviour which sets of alarm bells, can actually still result in a really nice client.

Yes I found on Saafe that many girls would refuse to see guys that had infringed on normal behaviour prior to meeting, most guys are just horny gits that are thinking with a cock instead of a brain, when they turn up they are as good as you would want them to be.

Guys will always be idiots and act as idiots, even when verified as genuine and have good reviews they will also occasionally revert to idiot mode, even if you have seen them a few times. they are constantly unpredictable.

They will turn up at a time to suit themselves, an hour late or early, they will make bookings and fail to turn up yet book you again the following day and then turn up, or just turn up without calling.

First rule of business is to take the money, the money that is there and being offered by a real person.

Today I had 6 no-shows. three guys got fed up of waiting due to me being busy and I saw many more. I did not count how many calls I had but the phone did not stop ringing.

Guys have no respect for their fellow punters and will que jump if you are busy, regardless of if you try and tell them you are already booked.

They will go on forums like UKP and suck up to each other, yet if it is a choice of them seeing you or going without they will be selfish.

Sarah x x x

I'm sure it's you, your an idiot magnet, do you think there's even the slightest chance that your forthright views on punters may lead to some wanting to yank your chain every now and then or every day lol.

When I first started doing this I probably did overdo the initial contact but that's just nerves, now it usually only takes a couple of AW emails to set things up and a phone call on the day, no great drama.

One punter can't really fuck over another punter without the wgs assistance of course can they, if a punter turns up early and you agree to see them rather than the person who's booked for that time who's fault is that ?, you sometimes get an apologetic message canceling a booking "I've got a cold" or "time of the month" but then you see feedback appear on that wgs profile indicating she was actually working, that probably means that she got a better offer for your time slot or just bumped you to please a regular, again who's fault is that.

Although I am beginning to appreciate how many no shows many of you suffer wgs don't have exclusive rights when it comes to complaining about being fucked about.
(02-09-2015, 12:35)Nova70 Wrote: I'm sure it's you, your an idiot magnet, do you think there's even the slightest chance that your forthright views on punters may lead to some wanting to yank your chain every now and then or every day lol.

Good luck to them if they have nothing better to do... But it really does not phase me, I do not lose clients due to it happening and my working day starts and ends regardless of what happens in between.

As I have been doing this for so many years and pre-internet, no-shows are not a new thing and unless they keep changing their sim card there are a lot of them doing it over a period of time, not that I get that many, it is usually in relation to how many bookings I take. More calls = More idiots

The same idiots will call me next time I am in the same area, make a booking and are repeat no-shows, they have not got the brains to work out I know who they are as they use the same number and my guess is that they do not just do it to me

(02-09-2015, 12:35)Nova70 Wrote: One punter can't really fuck over another punter without the wgs assistance of course can they, if a punter turns up early and you agree to see them rather than the person who's booked for that time who's fault is that?

Unfortunately, unless you have seen the guy before, you have no idea if the guy who has booked will show (Who's fault is that?) so it is better to take in the guy who has turned up than turn him away and then find the other guy is a no show.

If the guy is late then the chance is he will wait and you apologies for running late, there is a chance that the guy could also be running late and this also can have a knock on effect for later punters.

(02-09-2015, 12:35)Nova70 Wrote: Although I am beginning to appreciate how many no shows many of you suffer wgs don't have exclusive rights when it comes to complaining about being fucked about.

I totally agree with you, the difference is WG's experience far more time-wasting than punters due to the number of punters we have contact with during a working day.

Of course it is not necessarily punters that are doing the time-wasting, it is men in general, many who may never have a punt in their life, but there is no way of telling.

But, at the end of the day we are running a business, so it is best not to upset too many clients, I have many happy regulars and do my best to make sure that I am available for them when they want to see me, but if I already have bookings then I tell them.

You can't please everybody, but I try to please as many as I can....

Sarah x x x