Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

hello can you hear me?
so I am expanding... right now I take phonesex calls through AW and a few US options.

one of the US options is called direct dial - where the customer pays for blocks of time by credit card - either online or when they call my toll free number.

Me and a few other ladies use the same billing service and are doing a UK toll free line.

so when callers call - they punch in extension and rings to me or the other ladies. Our unique selling point is everyone on the phone is american.

then they call -the automated attendant says "thank you for calling hot phone sex" and when they hit an extension the automated voice says "hold while i connect you to Melinda, Teen"

I am hoping for your opinions please

should the automated voice be "British English" or "American English"

obviously we want to make the point that its American girls, but also want to be easy to navigate as sometimes men are thinking with the small head not the big one.

also - we charge a premium for UK calls $3 a minute vs $2.50 a minute - so if have British English can tell when the call comes in its a UK call - if not we need to make intro "Melinda, Teen UK" which is awkward in dial by name directory.

so what do you all think British or American ?

as u are american i would stick with that
(18-06-2011, 12:02)lolo Wrote: as u are american i would stick with that

so even though its a computer voice?

so need another opinion please

do you think the banner should say...
phone sex with American Girls
Hot Chat with American Ladies
Horny American Girls
Phone Sex with an American Accent
or ?

go for horny american girls
horny american girls for sure,....
I agree Horny american girls Smile
hi jessica welcome to the forum
I don't think it makes any difference whether the introductory voice is British or American - if it makes it easier for you for it to be British then do that.
Hot, horny, American girls!
so went with Horny American Girls

can you Ladies mind please checking it out- she is not done yet... but the basics are there.. Can you make sure it makes sense from a UK caller point of view... especially the billing page
http://hotphonesexuk.com/

THank you all for your help!!!
(19-06-2011, 03:55)sweetestmelinda Wrote: so went with Horny American Girls

can you Ladies mind please checking it out- she is not done yet... but the basics are there.. Can you make sure it makes sense from a UK caller point of view... especially the billing page
http://hotphonesexuk.com/

THank you all for your help!!!

My only advice (after a quick look on the iPhone) would be to advertise your availability times in either GMT or BST rather than EST. or at least to point out the number of hours difference between EST and the UK