Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Excuses!
The allure of Scotland seems to be unusually strong in these here parts! Sorry - low profile.... Keeping away from Lolo and Sugar's bad influence.
(22-06-2011, 20:44)ShySmile Wrote: The allure of Scotland seems to be unusually strong in these here parts! Sorry - low profile.... Keeping away from Lolo and Sugar's bad influence.

what bad influence ...... walks away *whistling*
Yes, you go whistle young lady, and maybe go play with some nice boys. Rustled up any more gorgeous young men for gang bangs recently, or are you saving them for our arrival?!
(22-06-2011, 21:01)ShySmile Wrote: Yes, you go whistle young lady, and maybe go play with some nice boys. Rustled up any more gorgeous young men for gang bangs recently, or are you saving them for our arrival?!

no they are away back down at canterbury
Will they be safe from Zoe?
not sure lol
lol this thread makes very entertaining reading. For once I don't think it was Lolo doing the corrupting. I think we have a new seductress on the premises lol.

Good girl Ann, you get a gold star for remaining uncorrupted tonight.
(22-06-2011, 20:34)missolivia Wrote: All of a sudden I have a very strong urge to visit Scotland.....

Super, see you soon!

see i have been behaving lol
(22-06-2011, 23:57)lolo Wrote: see i have been behaving lol
Did anyone see that squadron of flying pigs just pass the window?