Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meets
So how does it all work then???

Earlier on today i posted on a recent bad experience, the thread has now been locked so i cant expand on it.

I booked 'a wg' as i cant name names...!! she was on tour in my local area, the booking was confirmed by her, the time, date, how long the booking was for and how much it would be. It come to the day when the booking was supposed to take place, she didn't contact me at all, no txt, phonecall, email no nothing. of where the meet was going to be, no location details etc.

So obviously i left her negative feedback, she obviously replied with negative feedback to me but supposively I had to contact her..??? after the booking request was confirmed..?? why..??

I've made the booking request, I had emailed her previous to the booking request being made, the booking request was confirmed, with the date, time, and how much the meet was going to be so why did i have to contact her again..???

Surely it's up to her to contact me with details of where the meet was going to be, all i had to do was turn up PAY HER! and enjoy the experiance.

So why did i have to contact her AFTER the booking rquest was confirmed..??

And another thing it's ok for wg's to put negative comments about us punters, their customers but not the other way round..??

Rant over haha Tongue

Anyone else had any bad experiences like this..?? Please share..??
Probably because there is nothing to expand on
(02-07-2015, 18:56)ukfella1 Wrote: So why did i have to contact her AFTER the booking rquest was confirmed..??
Because you needed the address details
(02-07-2015, 18:56)ukfella1 Wrote: Surely it's up to her to contact me with details of where the meet was going to be, all i had to do was turn up PAY HER! and enjoy the experiance.
You are the one that initiated the booking, it is your responsibility to make sure you know where to go
(02-07-2015, 18:56)ukfella1 Wrote: And another thing it's ok for wg's to put negative comments about us punters, their customers but not the other way round..??
She responded to your negative feedback, she probably would not have given any feedback if you had not. She has a right to reply, especially as you failed to turn up.

As I have said before, I am sure she was very busy with guys who managed to turn up and meet with her, there is always one that will mess it up and then try and blame the girl. What you have to ask yourself is, how come so many others managed to meet the girl and i didn't?

Sarah x x x
Did she not ask you to confirm at a set time?

I always specify a time to make contact, but that is something I have learned over time after many clients did not ask for directions until right at the last minute when I was either busy getting ready or they didn't have time to work out where they were. Although I have had a couple of clients get directions early, then not even look at a map not knowing the town, then phone and say they were lost..........can I help but they don't know which road they are on..........argghh.

Sorry if a confirmation time or way of obtaining directions has not been communicated to you very well. Leaving it to chance makes both parties very vulnerable to missing each other, or being messed around. I always encourage clients and SPs to be pro-active, get the info you need and/or a definite contact point for on the day, if not then move on.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(02-07-2015, 19:29)wife4rent Wrote: Probably because there is nothing to expand on
(02-07-2015, 18:56)ukfella1 Wrote: So why did i have to contact her AFTER the booking rquest was confirmed..??
Because you needed the address details
(02-07-2015, 18:56)ukfella1 Wrote: Surely it's up to her to contact me with details of where the meet was going to be, all i had to do was turn up PAY HER! and enjoy the experiance.
You are the one that initiated the booking, it is your responsibility to make sure you know where to go
(02-07-2015, 18:56)ukfella1 Wrote: And another thing it's ok for wg's to put negative comments about us punters, their customers but not the other way round..??
She responded to your negative feedback, she probably would not have given any feedback if you had not. She has a right to reply, especially as you failed to turn up.

As I have said before, I am sure she was very busy with guys who managed to turn up and meet with her, there is always one that will mess it up and then try and blame the girl. What you have to ask yourself is, how come so many others managed to meet the girl and i didn't?

Sarah x x x

Actually she wasn't very busy with guys who turned up, because she cancelled her tour within my area and not even informed me, if she had to cancel due to insufficient bookings then i would of understood..!!
(02-07-2015, 22:03)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Did she not ask you to confirm at a set time?

I always specify a time to make contact, but that is something I have learned over time after many clients did not ask for directions until right at the last minute when I was either busy getting ready or they didn't have time to work out where they were. Although I have had a couple of clients get directions early, then not even look at a map not knowing the town, then phone and say they were lost..........can I help but they don't know which road they are on..........argghh.

Sorry if a confirmation time or way of obtaining directions has not been communicated to you very well. Leaving it to chance makes both parties very vulnerable to missing each other, or being messed around. I always encourage clients and SPs to be pro-active, get the info you need and/or a definite contact point for on the day, if not then move on.

No she didn't ask me to confirm a set time. As i've said the booking was confirmed by her, the time i wanted the booking, the date, the fee, the one hour i wanted everything.

She was on tour within my area so obviously it would of been a hotel, which was fine, but i had my mobile phone turned on all day, plus i had given it to her in the e-mail i sent and in the booking request, no phone call no txt nothing.
Presuming that you'd emailed or phoned her before submitting the booking, then this is poor behaviour, she should have given you a time to call/or explained how she gives directions, and you'd not made previous contact then it's only polite to email and ask you about your booking submission and then give details once you'd corresponded.

Sorry you've been messed around this way.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

When you make a booking through the AW system your required to fill in a time slot for the wg concerned to call you in my case this is usually just a formality as apart from the official request/confirmation emails I've usually discussed things with her in other emails, now I don't book long in advance so during those emails I've probably already been given a post code or perhaps the name of a hotel but on the day if I've not been contacted already concerning the full address I would get in contact again, I accept what your saying about it being the wg's responsibility but I prefer to know as soon as possible on the day so if it has fallen through I can perhaps make other plans.

Now your saying she cancelled the visit to your area and yes it would not be professional not to let those who had booked her know that, as for the feedback she left you well one of the drawbacks about this system is even if you tell the truth the other party can lie about you in retaliation, I'm afraid given the fact she has so much good feedback your comment won't have much sway over those considering booking her.
I ignore the time slot which is compulsory for the booking form, because I prefer to agree a set time, and because AW don't check the phone number entered I prefer clients to contact me - too many times typo errors have been made, or service seekers enter a false or even their mates' number as a joke/so they can't be contacted randomly.

So long as that is communicated then there's no problem, but when no-one says anything, that's usually where problems arise.

(03-07-2015, 09:12)ukfella1 Wrote: Actually she wasn't very busy with guys who turned up, because she cancelled her tour within my area and not even informed me, if she had to cancel due to insufficient bookings then i would of understood..!!

So this is new... Not mentioned this before, are you sure your not making your story up as you go along? If she cancelled her tour, for whatever reason, then you would not ave been able to see her.

Bottom line is still the same, it is down to you to make sure you know where you have to be, if you don't know then it is your problem.

Girls have to deal with so many idiots and time wasters...

Sarah x x x
Ukfella did say in his OP that she was on tour. He then says she cancelled it but didn't tell him - all he knew was that there was no instruction re where to go.

Surely if she knew she had a booking with him on the tour, she should have then at least emailed to let him know she was no longer visiting and to cancel the booking?
(03-07-2015, 14:14)wife4rent Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 09:12)ukfella1 Wrote: Actually she wasn't very busy with guys who turned up, because she cancelled her tour within my area and not even informed me, if she had to cancel due to insufficient bookings then i would of understood..!!

So this is new... Not mentioned this before, are you sure your not making your story up as you go along? If she cancelled her tour, for whatever reason, then you would not ave been able to see her.

Bottom line is still the same, it is down to you to make sure you know where you have to be, if you don't know then it is your problem.

Girls have to deal with so many idiots and time wasters...

Sarah x x x