Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

quiet again....
(04-10-2015, 16:30)mistresscristal Wrote: Unfortunately; we are at the mercy of men playing with odd shaped balls! Any time there are major sporting events; it goes quiet. And it's not just limited to AdultWork either. So if there's football/rugby it's gonna be quiet. Good time to cam is before (they like a wank to get rid of pre-match frustrations) and after (they like a celebratory or cheer up wank). That's the way it goes sadly. Men and the balls! lol

couldn t agree more, Rugby World Cup !!!!!!!!!
Was dead on Thursday, never made so little , Friday marginally better but Sat and today lots better.Back to normal- whatever that is !

In fairness, England supporters will be justifiably brassed off- but now they are out, they ll be back wanking with no games to get wound up about.
i think we all go thru quiet patches..espech fri and sat nights lol
I've always found that Saturday nights are really quiet for me. Which i dont mind as take the day off now. Fridays and sundays usually pretty good.

I think it differs from girl to girl and maybe depends upon what they offer in their shows.

X
(04-10-2015, 16:50)Pixie Wrote: I've always found that Saturday nights are really quiet for me. Which i dont mind as take the day off now. Fridays and sundays usually pretty good.

I think it differs from girl to girl and maybe depends upon what they offer in their shows.

X

I find Saturday nights a dead loss too but picks up on Sunday. But the rugby has really impacted on camming. Same as football world cup did !
Be busy around Match of the Day tonight, probably.
Around hre, rugby is the religion so there s Scrum 5 etc too-but camming does not rely on locals thank goodnesss.
completely dead tonight...
Business completely dead on the DirectIM/Phone front since the charges :/ Haven't been able to cam... but was v. quiet last time I Tried.
(12-10-2015, 19:04)HarlotWitch Wrote: Business completely dead on the DirectIM/Phone front since the charges :/ Haven't been able to cam... but was v. quiet last time I Tried.

You know.. there are other things you can talk about rather than pretty much every post you make complaining how dead it is on cam for you, just because its quiet for one person doesnt mean its the same for everyone else.
i made a thread a while back, something along the lines of "camming sucks let's all post our stories of woe in here", but still they insist on millions of new threads all complaining how slow/ quiet it is. Bloody hell girls this is called SELF-EMPLOYMENT - you bring your own customers and make your own success!
There are many reality tv shows that are based on business people helping out failing businesses, what you often see is that in the same area as the failing business, there are others that are doing really well.

Sarah x x x
some lasses are busy when others are quiet....just the way it works and always has done ....

the VAT may have had an impact it may not have , like others have said the footy and rugby have been on.....

country-gal www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal