Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technical Problems
Since June I can't start a DirectCam Connection. I can wait for hours without getting a connection to the performer :-(

Does anyone have an idea for solving my problem? My last connection was on May 31st. And this with no problems!

Greetings from Germany!
have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Kegal?

Take no notice of Mike, he's a bitter man who likes to try and cause a rise
View My Adultwork Profile here. 
Twitter: @LolaLuxx1

"Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice"

Reinstall will not work, I think it's a technical problem with my internet provider. With my cellular network it works! But when I connect my iPhone with W-LAN I see no webcam...
Can someone ban this Mike please? Hes just a troll. LiveJasmin treat their girls like shit. You get what you pay for on Adultwork. We are the best Big Grin
(29-06-2015, 19:54)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Can someone ban this Mike please? Hes just a troll. LiveJasmin treat their girls like shit. You get what you pay for on Adultwork. We are the best Big Grin

I was under the impression that he is employed by them or gets some sort of incentive or perhaps his life preoccupation is the moan of life ps Idiot abroad was rather successful you never know...lol
Geez, what is up with mike. You've had your rant on other threads, why start again here where someone is asking for some technical help.
You clearly don't have the answers so why comment?!
Agree with hornygirl, a troll who needs to be banned.
Do you actually know anything about webcam sites? Lol. If you are into LiveJasmin, quite politely, fuck off the Adultwork forum Smile
(29-06-2015, 22:05)torrentmike Wrote: Honest advice is always harsh on the ear
lol I love that he thinks going to Live Jasmine is advice.....one of the worst sites to work for.
It just shows some people doesn't approve others opinions. I think JasminLive is a much better cam site Cam quality is better and more girls to choose from.

I never suggested anybody here should go work there. I'm just saying its a much better experience from a punters point of view so what's wrong? Oh, coz you afraid you might loose out?