Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the most horrifying experience!!!
My God, these are truly awful experiences. I am so shocked to learn of Lolo's experience. Just because the guy is a "CEO", ( horrible expression imported from USA), he thinks he can do what he likes! What a T**t!!
Makes my jeans thing look normal, especially when that guy chanegd into a womens clothing !!! Jeez !!
JM.
x
I have seen a few a few cross dressers over the years all with prior notice so that you can prepare yourself until a few weeks ago a guy turned up that I had seen before. in his 60's business man very well dressed.

Took him upstairs where he said can you give me a few minutes to get ready thinking he wanted to use the shower I said no problem he replied no I have a surprise for you so there is me sitting on the stairs thinking oh god what.

He then shouted that I could come up and sort myself out so waiting in anticipation out steve went into the bathroom stephanie came out if I had been prewarned ther would have been no problem but having it sprung on me all I could think of saying was "oh look at you"

How stupid did I feel
I don't understand why they think it will not have an impact on the way we feel? I mean even if you are bi, it doesn't mean that you would get turned on by a man wearing ladies clothes, so to spring it on you without warning, just seems odd to me.

I think you reacted well Emily, I know I would have ruined the moment with my reaction if it had been me and it would not have been intentional, just not what they wanted.