Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the most horrifying experience!!!
Bloody hell Lolo. What a horrific thing to do to someone. Did you find out what he sprayed in your eyes? 10 months doesn't seem long enough, but I'm glad he got caught. Bastard.
I hope you aren't in pain now. x
(17-06-2011, 23:41)lolo Wrote: my worst i had only being doing it for a couple of months had saw the client several times, then met him on a outcall at a hotel where he kept pestering for bareback i kept refusing, i turned away that was the last thing i saw for 3 weeks

i felt the pain at the same time i couldnt see anymore, he had sprayed some type of stuff in my eyes, the receptionist had heard me screaming & saw him running out to get in his car for which im forever grateful as she gave the police his license number

he got 10 mth for it, for 3 weeks the docs didnt know if i would get my sight back took painful surgery where they had to peel a layer off my eyes to stop the burning to help me regain it, now im supposed to wear dark glasses whenever my eyes are open

Shit lolo, did they ever work out what he had sprayed in your eyes? Why do you think he did it? How had he behaved before that occasion?

It sounds like you do have a geniune phobia of crossdressers Tinkerbell and if I were you I would write down something on my website that states that you do not see crossdressers and anyone who clearly ignores this will be asked to leave with no refund. Your reaction is way too OTT to be just a dislike, as is my case, so you need to cover yourself.

I think when you compare it to what happened to lolo or even the time I had a client force alcohol down my throat every time he kissed me and put cocaine on my lady garden without my knowledge, it is not that bad.
nope to this day they still dont know
i cant even recall there being a odour as i remember them asking me if i smelt anything
before on the previous times we had met he couldnt have been a better client if he had tried
as to why he did it i honestly dont know
when he was questioned he told them he was a ceo & that his money should buy anything then added he got angry when i had spurned him for that, they reckon he had came with the intention of doing it no matter what he had asked for
dont really get pain if a booking lasts quite long they get very sensitive to the light & water constantly, so i try not to see anyone over 3 hrs or i end up with red eyes
Did they convict him and if so what did he get? Oh and what is a ceo?
he got convicted of actual bodily harm, he got 18mth but served 10mth a company director
CEO Chief Executive Officer, it's like an Managing Director or Chief Exec. It's a business term, imported from the US, Kate. You are CEO of your companies!

He got 10 months - Lolo already said. Do we have Zombie brain this morning, dahling?
(18-06-2011, 10:51)ShySmile Wrote: CEO Chief Executive Officer, it's like an Managing Director or Chief Exec. It's a business term, imported from the US, Kate. You are CEO of your companies!

He got 10 months - Lolo already said. Do we have Zombie brain this morning, dahling?

I believe we do have shy, which doesn't hold up much hope for the rest of the day does it lol.

I'm off to the shops to buy foods that are going to stop my increasing waist line. See you all later xx
oh Lolo I am so terribly sorry he did that.. what an awful person. in the states you could have sued him civilly and once someone convicted criminally you have a very good chance of winning - if he had money you could take it! you said CEO was he from US?

tinkerbell - honestly - horrifying that is not -am sorry you have such a phobia... but maybe you should put something on your site.

in phonesex - I never know what I am going to get when I say hello... sissy boys abound!
I admit it would shock me and i'd be uncomfortable.... i think i've been really lucky... except the guy who claimed the condom fell off then took the money... I think emailing him was right.... i must admit i always ask people about their likes and dislikes first. I was freaked when a guy started dirty talking to me, telling me did i like daddy's cock and how i was such a good little daughter. I never saw him again and refused to play along. You do get some, but I think I have to think along the lines of it could have been worse. Lolo and Kate- that's awful things to happen. I'm glad it didn't put you off though xx
never do anything u are uncomfortable with