Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verification not working, please help me
Hi there
I am trying to verify my account for about a week now without success. I sent my passport picture and a photo of me holding a piece of paper with my adultwork user id written and also the day's date, the next day I received a message from you guys to take another picture holding a piece of paper with my user id written on it and also the day's date. Then the following day I received a message asking to take a picture with a newspaper showing the date and another one holding the same newspaper beside my road name sign showing my road name. I dit it yesterday but today I received the same message asking to do exactly the same thing that I did yesterday. Can you guy please tell me whats happening and whats the problem? Are you guys able to see all the documents and pictures I have upload for about a week untill today? Please guide me on how to finish this process as I really need to work but I cant without my adultwork profile. My adultwork username is: milena brasilian
Thanks very much in advance admin.
Camille.
This forum is not connected to AW site in any way other than sharing the name. Having said that some one will probably be able to help you out soon. Are you in the UK? How old is your passport photo?
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
hi i have the same problem could you check for me as well
(06-05-2015, 22:14)missdemeanour Wrote: This forum is not connected to AW site in any way other than sharing the name. Having said that some one will probably be able to help you out soon. Are you in the UK? How old is your passport photo?

Hi,
Yes im in the uk. The passport picture isnt old. Its been a week im sending them documents and pictures but they keep asking for them again every day. Theyve asked me to send a picture holding a newspaper and another one with the same newspaper beside my road name sign. I dit it 3 times in a row, but the following day when i open my AW profile there is a message asking to send it again. I sent them again just now so lets see what happens. I just want to know whats happening, If there is something wrong i want to know so that i can make it right but they are irresponsive. I sent them a ticket asking for details about my situation but got no answer, i need my profile to work and tbh im freaking out by now.
Today again I received the same message asking to upload the same pictures that I have sent 4 times, admin are you not able to see whats happening? I dont know what to do and they dont say whats wrong. Im really annoyed ?
I'm sorry but admin of this forum are not admin of AW, they will only be able to see/help if you are a member of AW's Finest.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(07-05-2015, 08:22)milena brasilian Wrote: Today again I received the same message asking to upload the same pictures that I have sent 4 times, admin are you not able to see whats happening? I dont know what to do and they dont say whats wrong. Im really annoyed ?

Make sure the newspaper is the same day you send it to AW . Make sure your AW ID that your holding is date is the day you send it . I had the same problem , it was ridiculous .

At one stage I was holding ID, Newspaper, standing in front of the road I am living, ridicilouts , I was like wtf lol lol .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Have aw asked you why you need to verify ? This is very confusing as some providers are asked to verify and others are never asked to verify ?

Hope you get sorted honey

Country-gal xxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Working on Cam Verification FelicityTW 0 2,483 14-12-2017, 07:09
Last Post: FelicityTW
  Verification not working angela.sexy.love 0 2,950 06-05-2015, 22:29
Last Post: angela.sexy.love