Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do i block an IP address
Hi all,

Just wondering - is there a way that I can block all views from one IP address.

This is the story.....
So I have a male house mate and I know that he has been viewing me - I viewed his cam. NOw obviously this has made things extremely awkward between us as he is a bit of a weird one. Anyway, I think he changes his username each time from what i can gather so im trying to figure out a way of blocking him totally but the problem is we all share the internet so im guessing we probably have the same IP address.......

please help a distressed Bella.
I should add that i didnt have time to click kick out permanent and now i am not able to tell each time if its him or not and it makes me extremely uncomfortable!
Hey Bella, Gosh how awkward is that! I don't think you can block a IP Address especially if it is the same one you use! I would suggest that you kick him next time you think he is spying on you on cam! When you turned on his webcam, did he know it was you? what happened? I don't think I could live in a house share and do this! I would be too embarrassed if anyone walked in lol! xx
Celeste I think he knew all along obviously but when he realised I had caught him and he ended the session - but now I have pieces together a few sessions and realised that it's him and has been using a different username each time. So I will never know. It's diffocult doing it in a house share but I have for a lock on my door so I won't get walked in on.
It's just frustrating and really awkward now ?
Check username before logging into forums Aimee Smile

I think the only fix if you cant ban him is a new username/persona or a new site. I would maybe put the existing one into storage for a later date and test how successful a new account is for you.

Very uncomfortable situation and creepy.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ah ha! FilthyBella was using my laptop to put that in and must've forgotten to change to her username! Apologies! Bella - you'll get me into trouble! Lol Smile xxx
Haha oops Aimee - apologies or the confusion! xx