HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which hotels to work from?
Wink 
Hi,

This is my first post so be gental Wink

Having visited quite a few hotels I notice more and more of them are using the swipe card access to floors. For an outcall this isn't a problem but has anyone worked from a hotel where you have to meet the client at the lift? Does it work out ok?

I'm looking for hotels in the Sutton / Surrey area so if anyone can suggest any that would be great. I used to work from a house but sadly that's no longer possible.

Thanks,
Serina x
Hi Serina
Sorry I cant help as I don't use hotels in that area.I wouldn't work in a hotel with keycards its just too much effort for me and if you have a lot of clients is a chance you will be noticed keep popping in and out every hour etc,then there is the clients nervous of you having to come down ,be seen near you etc.
There is plenty of advice about this on the saafe forum or you can phone the hotel yourself to check if they have keycards,make up an excuse about liking security or kids not being able to get back up to room before.
Tripadvisor is also great they may mention keycards in reviews or you can messgae people on there or post a question in the question and answers section for that hotel.
Hi Anna,

Thanks for the info I'll give that a go. I really need to try and get a flat to use really but so bloody hard to find one!

Serina
I sometimes book hotel rooms and I had no problem with using elevator cards. Sometimes I challenge my clients to reach my room by being in the lift with other key card users, which makes it great fun....... at least in central London

If you need a great source for finding girls who rent rooms or even flats to other girls, do PM me.