Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New Pet
Id rather those than all the jumping spiders i keep finding of late!

Kate, thats awful lol ive said that to someone before, she gave birth a month ago, i was so pink!
(13-06-2011, 11:23)Katy-Exige Wrote: Id rather those than all the jumping spiders i keep finding of late!

Kate, thats awful lol ive said that to someone before, she gave birth a month ago, i was so pink!

dont mention spiders mine are slighlty smaller than the palm of my hand they dont run away but towards u
i brought home a spider in my case from signapore it went on to have babies ... i told the council and they said im sure it will be ok lol gald i aint there no more !
I quite like spiders, it's my son who can't cope with them. There was a huge one in the bath this morning when I went to take a shower and I carefully got it out and put it somewhere safe before putting the shower on. i hate the idea of hurting things, when I know I can prevent it.
I hate any creepy crawlies and moths
Lolo, you'll have to ring fence a space for me and have No Spiders Allowed notices up! A massive spider starts running towards me and I'll be leaping into Kate's arms screaming (or one of the boys, depending on who looks beefier)!
Oh im awful, i squat everything i see unless the hubby is around, i get told off if i kill one in front of him, mozzies excused :o)

Cmon then Lolo, pic pls!!!
pics they get annihilated as soon as i see one
Spare me the spider pics please. Can't even cope with a photo of one. Definitely couldn't have a Philippe Starck juicer in the house.
you won't believe some of the spiders I have seen

Starck's juicer is more of an octopus, or a rocket