Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid 18.92 for Movie, Cannot watch, cannot download
Admin,

I made a purchase for a movie which cost me 18.92 credits on the 16/12/2014 at 08:46
and I was presented with a blank white screen where the movie should have been. I clicked the back button immediately to try a different format, such as mp4, I was then presented with a popup saying that I didn't have enough credits left and I will have to pay again. In your FAQ it says I have 15 minutes to reload the page again without having to be charged gain. I couldn't even get back to the previous page I was on.

I contacted customer support and they would normally be helpful and email me the movie, however suddenly I keep getting the same automated response saying basically you will not refund nor will you email me the movie.

All I want is to watch or download my purchase. In you FAQ's it says that all movies should be downloadable, so at least give me a download link so I can download my purchase from otherwise you guys are being very unfair and it's pretty much daylight robbery.

David
Admin doesn't have anything to do with that sort of thing. You would need to email adultwork directly. If adultwork won't refund you, maybe you could email the girl who you brought the video from and see if you can come to an agreement? So far as I know, only one client has ever had a problem with one of my movies so I emailed him a copy of it. Not sure what other girls would do but you can only ask.
Could you copy and paste the reply you got from Adultwork? Curious as to whether its the same email they sent my client
Hi,

Unfortunately, the movie is from a user whom doesn't seem to be anymore active. http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp...07239&SE=1

All I would like is the ability to view and download my purchase, in total for this one movie over $25 CAD. If it were a lesser value, I'd probably just put it down to bad adultwork technical issues as I have done previously before.

Here is one of the several automated responses I received

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED EMAIL ACCOUNT - DO NOT REPLY
Reply via: http://www.adultwork.com/Ask

Hello

Thank you for your email.

We can see that you have had ongoing issues with viewing movies so we can
only assume that the issue is with your PC's configuration. Regrettably
we are unable to continue to refund and/or email movies.

So as to avoid any further disruption with your movie viewing, please
review the following Help Centre Article entitled 'I tried to download a
movie... (updated)'.

http://www.adultwork.com/LKBA.asp?A=33

(Please ensure pop-ups are enabled for AdultWork.com before clicking on
the above link.)

We would ask that you read this article in an attempt to resolve this
issue. If you are able to watch the test movies there is no reason why you
should not be able to view all movies within AdultWork.com.

We would also ask you to test this issue using both Internet Explorer and
Firefox.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi David

Sorry you've experienced this , you say the member you bought the movie from is no longer active ?

18 quid for a movie sounds like alot of money to me too. Was it A rental which last 24 hours or a clip ?

As the member isn't active I would have thought aw themselves would have refunded ?

Do you have windows media player and vlc media installed ? Both programes can view movies that are in mp4 format

All my movie clips are mp4 and never higher than 5 credits

Sorry for you to have this , why not check my movie clips out ?

Kisses country-gal xxxx
Hi Country-Gal,

Thanks for reading and understanding my problem I am having.

It wasn't a rental, it was a straight movie clip, where I should have been able to watch immediately and download to keep. The moment I realized I was faced with a blank white page where the movie should have been, just after clicking to accept my payment for the movie, 18.92 credits, I knew something had gone wrong and so I clicked back on my browser button.

Normally, as it states in AdultWork FAQ, one should be able to view that same movie within 15 minutes of purchase without being charged again. I of course thought that I would just do that, choose another viewing option and everyone will be happy. Upon my horror, when I clicked on another option to watch my movie, the website said that I did not have enough credits left and forwarded me to the payment page to repay!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, it seems like AdultWork is now ignoring my messages to them. Not cool at all, I just lost 19 quids because of AdultWork's system. I am sure of this because I have since checked and I have no problems viewing their test movie clip.

David
It seems that the pertson is back online, you could try contacting her direct as she would have your credits, it would help if you show her a copy of your purchase

You could also contact AW admin again explaining that the lady is still active.

Sarah x x x
Thanks wife4rent, I indeed noticed that last active login was at the end of last month. I wrote an email to her from the page, so I'm hoping for a PM back from her to let me know how I may get my movie that I've purchased.

Although to be honest, AdultWork should sort out their servers, they should allow a simple way for users to download movies that they have purchased, especially ones which are 19 GBP!

All I would like is my purchase, nothing more, otherwise it's kind of a fraud to take ones money and not deliver.

David
19 GBP for a movie clip is really over priced in my opinion

david not all us gals are bad, a lot of us are decent with movies that work at more than reasonable prices

I hope you learn from this and stick with aw and in future any movies that are 19 quid I would stay well away from ! you could have a lovely private directcam session with a beautiful girl for that price

AW is one of the best sites out there, a bit sluggish at times and does have glitches but I would never work elsewhere

kisses country-gal xxxxxxxxxx
Adult work admins are ignoring my claim and is basically defraud me now as they didn't deliver my purchase and Miss Kylie Banks has unfortunately not responded yet to my direct email to her.

(16-12-2014, 21:58)country-gal Wrote: 19 GBP for a movie clip is really over priced in my opinion

david not all us gals are bad, a lot of us are decent with movies that work at more than reasonable prices

I hope you learn from this and stick with aw and in future any movies that are 19 quid I would stay well away from ! you could have a lovely private directcam session with a beautiful girl for that price

AW is one of the best sites out there, a bit sluggish at times and does have glitches but I would never work elsewhere

kisses country-gal xxxxxxxxxx