Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid Chat Issues
On the 28th Nov I ticked the VOD box however I had a noticible drop in paid traffic, (I don't offer free chat atm, but it's not really been an issue untill now), any paid chat I was getting was group shows and in an dout in less than a minute! On the 30th Nov I decided to untick the VOD box, however nothing has changed! I am still getting very little paying traffic and what I an getting is in an dout ion less than a min. This last hour for e.g. 1 grp show lasted 9 secs, 1 pvt show lasted 29 seconds, thats how it's been for me since the 28th. Any ideas? Happening to any one else? I very much doubt
that ticking the VOD box has anything to do with it but it is the only thing that I changed in recent weeks.

Just wanted to add, tried freechat and have had the same happen, grp show, 35 secs.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(14-12-2014, 14:59)missdemeanour Wrote: On the 28th Nov I ticked the VOD box however I had a noticible drop in paid traffic, (I don't offer free chat atm, but it's not really been an issue untill now), any paid chat I was getting was group shows and in an dout in less than a minute! On the 30th Nov I decided to untick the VOD box, however nothing has changed! I am still getting very little paying traffic and what I an getting is in an dout ion less than a min. This last hour for e.g. 1 grp show lasted 9 secs, 1 pvt show lasted 29 seconds, thats how it's been for me since the 28th. Any ideas? Happening to any one else? I very much doubt
that ticking the VOD box has anything to do with it but it is the only thing that I changed in recent weeks.

Just wanted to add, tried freechat and have had the same happen, grp show, 35 secs.

It appears to be a bit bizarre as to what's happening ever since ticking the VOD I would agree a certain decrease in traffic I was wondering the same thing ...
Missy I haven't ever ticked the vod box (just in case) but am having the same issues as you. Not all the time but every so often. Last week was super, uber brilliant for me for 3 days in a row, then the 4th day it was like you describe ALL day long! The change was so drastic and noticeable that there's no way it is just coincidence. All the guys don't just suddenly run out of money at once. it's JCI issues. And more than that (as I don't for one minute think a huge company like jci would accidentally just be crap), it's AW not willing to pay the extra for a better package.
Thanks Katie. I did email AW here's their response:

Hello
Thank you for your email.
There are currently no issues with DirectCam or DirectChat that we are
aware of and no other members have reported any issues.
There are currently hundreds of other members on line using these
services.
If you are seeing any error messages please advise us of these, or ask any
members that are not able to connect to you on chat, to contact us using
the site Help Centre with the date and time of the calls they have made to
you

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

So how the hell do I tell members having issues to contact AW if they are not staying in my room long enough to even say hi??!!! grrrrr

Then I make myself look a liar later this afternoon when a reg popped in for a reasonable pvt with no issues.

Maybe it is just that time of the month? Or as you say Katie, AW not upgrading systems etc and we are baring the brunt?

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(14-12-2014, 22:50)missdemeanour Wrote: Thanks Katie. I did email AW here's their response:

Hello
Thank you for your email.
There are currently no issues with DirectCam or DirectChat that we are
aware of and no other members have reported any issues.
There are currently hundreds of other members on line using these
services.
If you are seeing any error messages please advise us of these, or ask any
members that are not able to connect to you on chat, to contact us using
the site Help Centre with the date and time of the calls they have made to
you

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

So how the hell do I tell members having issues to contact AW if they are not staying in my room long enough to even say hi??!!! grrrrr

Then I make myself look a liar later this afternoon when a reg popped in for a reasonable pvt with no issues.

Maybe it is just that time of the month? Or as you say Katie, AW not upgrading systems etc and we are baring the brunt?
No hunnie you are perfectly right in saying there is something not right I have had a client email me to mention that apparently every time he tried to access me today came up with the host is offline so I have kindly asked him to report this asap to them I also emailed them so it is clearly an issue having said that some appear to be more fortunate ... bizarre yet again!...
I just saw country girls thread too! Looks like I'm not going mad after all!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
(15-12-2014, 00:49)missdemeanour Wrote: I just saw country girls thread too! Looks like I'm not going mad after all!

I received same email as you so what I have done is copy and paste the comments along with clients emails to reassure them is not quite as unreported as it would appear that may be a bug same as they have previously discovered and that if we don't act on it means losing business which affects both parties them and us.
Had a prob with driectchat this am a regular called me twice I only new when I got a text 30 mins later saying missed 2 calls from directchat. I thought I hadnt as my phone never rung so went into my log, there it was he had tried twi e so emailed him to say try again as it just didnt call me!.x
(15-12-2014, 14:08)fetishbootslut Wrote: Had a prob with driectchat this am a regular called me twice I only new when I got a text 30 mins later saying missed 2 calls from directchat. I thought I hadnt as my phone never rung so went into my log, there it was he had tried twi e so emailed him to say try again as it just didnt call me!.x

we need to report all this ideally when these things happen is for all of us that experience these sort of issues to email them because at the same time is easy for us to point fingers but if we don't make them aware of then they can't act on immediately and try to rectify the matter.
(15-12-2014, 15:47)Angel Wrote:
(15-12-2014, 14:08)fetishbootslut Wrote: Had a prob with driectchat this am a regular called me twice I only new when I got a text 30 mins later saying missed 2 calls from directchat. I thought I hadnt as my phone never rung so went into my log, there it was he had tried twi e so emailed him to say try again as it just didnt call me!.x

we need to report all this ideally when these things happen is for all of us that experience these sort of issues to email them because at the same time is easy for us to point fingers but if we don't make them aware of then they can't act on immediately and try to rectify the matter.

update from webmaster we shall not tick VOD as this will affect who can/cannot access profile/cam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone chat issues Sophie is naughty 3 6,513 04-12-2014, 00:23
Last Post: xKatieBabyx