Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directcam
I've just bought 100 credits to use on Directcam, however every member I click on (says their online) I get a message saying 'Sorry, this member is not currently on-line'
Is it a site issue or something else?
Yes. I think Directcam was down last night. Feel free to come and use your credits on me now though x
Yes I think the site has a problem. Someone I usually cam with tried to use a mobile device today and it was doing the same thing. However those using a computer appeared to be ok.

Lily. X
Can you please use the help feedback and report this to AW? The more customers do this the more likely AW are to respond and start fixing the issues!

Sorry you had a problem Northman, it's certainly not a regular thing so I hope it won't put you off exploring the site a little further xx
Have just noticed that on direct cam, in the mature section, some of the cammers are on there twice, not just one but at least 4 or 5, is it my computer, or is this another glitch in the direct cam system?
My profile: MatureSally38K